Car Crash

Eun Yeun giggled as Victoria and Tiffany dragged her along. She had to admit, the day had started out with her 2 best friends the dragging of bed, dressing her, putting her makeup on her, and dragging her to go shopping with them. It was quite enjoying them work hard just to take her with them. At first, Eun Yeun was cranky because they didn't let her eat.

But after food was inside of her, Eun Yeun felt ready to shop and run away from fans when they reconized Victoria and Tiffany. Boy was having 2 best friends that were idols exhusting, but it had it's benefits, like not having to worry about weight because all the runnig Eun Yeun did was enough to keep her in shape. And there was another benefit that stuck out the most, having met Suho, Eun Yeun's loving adorable boyfriend. He was the cutest man she had met since she had met Victoria and Tiffany. Being their friends and having an amazing boyfriend was great. Suho always gave her butterflies and she was glad that he had the same feelings.

"Oh can you please try this one Eun Yeun-ah?" Tiffany asked holding up a cute white dress thet ended mid thigh, with small cherry blossoms decorating it. Tiffany was always like this when they went to the mall, she would pick out a dress, but every time, Eun Yeun would refuse due to the fact that she didn't think dresses looked good on her. She had to admit, the dress was cute but it wasn't her style at all. She wasn't the cute girly type. "No, Tiffany. That dress isn't my style," Eun Yeun said shaking her head in a cute way. She pushed the dress away from her and it made Tiffany pout. The girl kept trying to make her wear a dress, but Eun Yeun would refuse and it frustrated her. Eun Yeun had the perfect body to look good in anything.

"You can try it Tiffany, it would look good on you," Victoria said. Tiffany shrugged and continued looking through the racks of clothing. She set the dress back on the rack and kept searching for something cute. "Hey, Eun-ah, isn't one of these days your 1st anniversary with Suho?" Victoria asked with her full attention towards her. Eun Yeun lifted her head from searching through the cute tops that the store had to offer. Tiffany stopped looking for clothes and her eyes went straight to Eun Yeun and a smiled formed on her face. Eun Yeun smiled cutely, "Yes..." Her face became red and Tiffany wasn't helping because she was playfully hitting her arm.

Tiffany playfully smacked Victoria's arm. "And you said that he was bad for her! Now look at them, their 1st anniversary!" Tiffany whispered in Victoria's ear, hoping that Eun Yeun couldn't hear. Victoria rolled her eyes. It was true, Victoria didn't like Suho near Eun Yeun. It wasn't that she didn't like Suho, it was she didn't like Suho with Eun Yeun.  Eun Yeun was Victoria's baby, she loved her and wanted her to always be happy, but she wasn't sure that Eun Yeun would always be happy with Suho. There was something about Suho that made her weary with Eun. Her guards were always up when Suho was near Eun, even though the were together for one year. He never gave Victoria good vibes. She was never going to confront Eun Yeun about it though because she felt that the girl was going to lash out at her and she was really in love with the man. It just felt odd how much he made her go through in the past months.

On the other hand, Tiffany loved them together. She was the one that put them together in the first place. One day, when Eun Yeun was watching SNSD practice, then Suho came to give them some pizza from the celebration and put the boxes down. Then Tiffany pushed Eun Yeun and Suho together. Tiffany knew that Eun would steal glances of him and Suho would study her sometimes. She knew just from the start that they would be perfect for each other even thought she thought Suho was still a little baby. She always cheered them on and when they had small fights, she would hit him on the head even though Eun started it. Tiffany didn't want anything to happen to the two because she knew that Suho was smart and very trustworthy to be with a sweet girl like Eun Yeun. That's why when they fought, she was always there to fix the issue. Her gut was never wrong when it came to dating.

"So what are you guys doing later on tonight?" Tiffany asked in full intrest of what Eun was going to say. The girl suddenly gasped. "Are you guys going to do it? Are you prepared?" Victoria slapped the girl on the arm and she pouted. Victoria especially hated that idea.

Eun Yeun gave off a look, "I guess it's up to Suho." She looked at Victoria who was a bit surprised. Tiffany let out a small squeal in happiness. Eun Yeun knew that Victoria wasn't fond of Suho being her boyfriend. She knew that she was hiding it, really badly, because Victoria didn't want to hurt her, but Eun Yeun knew that Suho was the one. She felt a strong bond with the man who spent all his time with her.

"You're fine with him choosing?" Victoria asked in a slightly rude tone. Eun Yeun laughed.

"Yes, whatever he chooses is fine. It might be something romantic." The thought made her even more red as she kept thinking of Suho.

"You do know the girl has to choose to do something to do too right?" Victoria teased. Tiffany glared at her. She didn't like the idea of Victoria ruining the close relationship Eun had with Suho. Tiffany made sure that Suho would be good for her. She just knew that he was a good choice. She could tell. Her eyes traveled around until she spotted the store that she has been dying to go to.

"Let's go in there!" She yelled while pointing at the store.

"Sh Tiffany!" Eun Yeun and Victoria said hoping that no one spotted them in the mall. It would be super hard to run off in the mall if fans were everywhere. Everyone was here today too, which is not a good thing.

"I am wearing heels and you are too, so dont make us run in these heels!" Victoria hissed in a quiet whisper.

Tiffany blinked and she pointed weakly at the store and made puppy eyes, "Store?"

Victoria and Eun Yeun laughed and nodded. Eun Yeun caught sight of a coffe shop she recognized and looked at Victoria and Tiffany, "Yah, I'll meet up with you guys in a bit ok? I want to get some coffe." The girls smiled.

"Just be safe crossing the road ok?" Victoria said.

Eun Yeun rolled her eyes, "Yes umma." Tiffany giggled. Victoria glared at Eun Yeun as she left the mall. Tiffany and Victoria entered the store while Eun Yeun crossed the street. Then Eun Yeun saw a familiar head filled with hair. She knew who it was. Maybe he was on his way to buy her a present for their anniversary or something. She smiled and opened her mouth to yell 'Oppa,' but she stopped in her dead tracks. That oppa didn't come from your mouth.

A girl flung herself on Suho and Suho smiled at her as he wrapped her in his hands and pulled her into a passionate kiss. She started to feel numb as she felt her heart break. Who was that girl and what was he doing with her? Her body started to freeze as she noticed him smile at the girl with pure joy. She was pretty, but what was he doing with another girl on their anniversary? Eun Yeun's eyes didn't leave the new couple in front of her eyes. She felt betrayed as he gave the girl another kiss in front of a crowd of fans. Her heart started to hurt as she kept watching. It was painful as she kept staring. She wanted to move. She wanted to push the girl with her man, but her feet wouldn't move.

Baekhyun let out a small laugh as he talked on the phone with Chanyeol. He had come outside to go with Suho to the coffee shop nearby. It was a nice day to him, so why not? Baekhyun looked up from his ice cream to notice a girl who looked familiar. He then heard a honk and a car was coming close to her. "HEY! HEY YOU! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" He kept yelling at the Eun Yeun, but she wouldn't move. She couldn't hear anything. He kept yelling as he looked over at what she was staring at. Baekhyun was just as shocked as she was when he saw Suho and another girl kissing. He then remembered who was standing in the middle of the street. "EUN YEUN MOVE!" He kept yelling, but by the time she snapped out of it, the car had already hit her.

He sprinted towards Eun Yeun. "Are you okay?! Someone call 911!" He kept his eyes on the girl who was bleeding badly. His eyes looked up at a man, "Call 911 right now!" The man just nodded. This was bad. Really bad.