~Missing out~ Rohirat/abro

A/n: Part 2 of the 'Sautan bane saheli.' On very popular demand. Enjoyy......(Also Ik i said I wont update but I studied for like a good while so writing is like a reward)

Virat had been glaring at Rohit for the past 15 minutes. That guy had been talking to Ab for 15 minutes 17...18..19 seconds. Yes, that was how desperate Vi had gotten.

For the last three month the trio of Rohit, Ab and Vi had been hanging out. To say more precisely it had always been their idea to go out and have fun and Vi was forced to tag along.(No one forced him he just wanted to be with them).

Vi loved Ab, he really did. But he didn't like him being close to his Ro. He knew it was very hypocritical of him to think like that but Vi couldn't help himself.

"Oh ok. Sautan you are too funny. Ha ha bye." Rohit said as he hung up the phone and looked at Vi.

"Ho gaya?" He asked (Done?)

"Tu Aisa kyun kar raha hai yar?" Ro asked confused. (Why are you acting like this dude?)

Vi rolled his eyes and said, "What do you mean?! It happens every time ya. In the last few months you have not even spoken to me properly. Every damn time we hang out Ab calls you and you spend half of the time talking to him."

"Arrey to mein kya karu yaar. Dost hai woh mera uske mu ke upar call kat dunga to usko bura lagega na." Ro tried to explain. (So what should I do? He is my friend, if I cut the call on his face he'll feel bad)

That was it. Vi got up and walked out of the room.

He rushed back to his room desperately controlling his tears. He went to his room and locked the door. He was lucky that no one saw him.

I am no longer that pandas' best friend he has forgotten me. Vi thought while wiping his tears.

Flashback
Three of them sat together . Ab was clinging to Ro.

"How did you guys even connect?" Vi asked curiously

"Aap ka hi kiya dhara hai sab." Ro said while Ab looked at them confused. Ro whispered something in his ears and he burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Vi asked not getting the joke.

"None of your business, biscuit. Its between me and my Sautan." Ab said.

Virat realised that is why Ro had not defended him. He knew he had always been jealous of people in Ro's life. It was natural that people loved to be around him, because Rohit Sharma was a living example of a love ball. A living ray of sunshine.

But what bothered him was Ro also close to them. Then all of a sudden Vi felt insecure more than jealous. Ab was objectively a perfect friend. Now that Ro had become friends with him why would he want to go back to the insecure and imperfect Vi.

Vi had spend the rest of the time overthinking and then he cried himself to sleep.

¤¤¤

"Vi! Vi! Darwaza khol. Kuch nahi khaya subhe se  tune. I am sorry nahin uthaunga firse humare quality time ke beech mein. Khol na Darwaza!" Ro called from the other side of the door. (Open the door. You haven't eaten anything from the morning. I am sorry I wont pick up the call between our quality time again. Open the door, no!)

Vi open his eyes slowly. "Ja na yahase apne sautan k pass." he said in a hoarse voice. ( Go no from here to your Sautan.)

"Please Vi. Mujhe tension ho rahi hai yar. Please open the door."  Ro said
(

I am getting tensed now)

Vi hesitantly got up and opened the door. "Kya hai?" he asked rudely. (What?) 

"What the hell is wrong with you Vi?! You have locked yourself up for five hours doing god knows what and when I am worried youre asking "Kya hai?" . Are you for real right now?" Ro scolded

Vi pouted, "Ek second, Wait why the hell are you scolding me? Aren't you the one who has been clinging to that Ab?"

"What! Wait is all this about Sautan" Ro asked now connecting all the dots

Ha bhai ha apne Sautan ko mera bhi Sautan bana hi do. Vi snickered in his mind

"Is it? Is it about him?" Ro asked again but this time more gently.

Vi guiltly nodded. Ro burst out laughing . He sat Vi down on the bed and said.

"Now you are getting jealous of Ab also? I thought that you wanted me to be friends with him and that you like him."

"I do like him but I love you. I wanted you to be close to him but not go around and act like besties. I didn't want you to replace me." Vi said quietly.

"Thats impossible Vi I can never replace you. YOU VIRAT PREM KOHLI, ARE MY BEST FRIEND. Not a single person on earth can change that." Ro tried to console him.

"Then why do I feel like I'm missing out on your inside jokes , all your giggles and everything." Vi asked like a child

"If you really feel like that just let me tell you one thing. For the longest time I did not like Ab because I was jealous of him. Now, that I have gotten to know him I don't hate him anymore. I have been very rude to him in the earlier years so now being kind to him feels like a redemption. I mean I never did anything with the intention of replacing my crazy possessive best friend."

Vi felt like crying again but he didn't. He just hugged Ro and clung to him for a long while.

"Chal, Ab kuch kha le." Ro said (Lets go and eat something.)

¤¤¤

A/n: I just couldn't help myself. But now Imma no longer write till my exams.
Btw if anyone has any good Rohirat bl or Ict bl books please pm me.