~Always~ Jassi Ro

!Disclaimer!
Their will be some negative comments about Hardik but no serious hate towards any national player. This is just for the purpose of the story and I do not encourage anyone spreading any form of hate towards Any of the national players.

Request loveeict and others

Jassi clicked on the unfollow button on the MI page and clicked on Add to your story  a quote on silence.

He knew he couldn't tell anyone what was going through him because he knew that if anyone had asked he would have had an anger outburst.

Why would they do this? Why would he do this? Wasn't losing the Wc enough heartbreak for bhaiya? Why did he have to go through so much pain?

Jassi felt as if someone had turned the knife that was already stabbed in his heart. Harry had not even once discussed this with him and he was very sure no one told his beloved bhaiya about this either.

His phone rung 'Surya bhau calling' After a second of hesitation Jassi picked up the call.

"Did you see the news?" He asked and Jassi hummed

"I am not playing under him. No way. Rohit bhaiya is my only captain I have no place for any one else. Especially him. If it were you or someone else I wouldve considered-"

"The only difference is that me or anyone else would not do that to bhaiya" he said "Bhau, I am really not in the mood to talk to anyone right now. I need time"

"I understand, after all you are his first kiddo."

after all you are his first kiddo.

Jassi just wanted to scream. Why just why did this all have to happen? He had his head in his hands when there was a knock on his door. "I need to be alone, Sanju." he said in a weak voice

"Its me Bhaiya" Rohit said as he entered the room. Jassi got up surprised and jumped on him and hugged him.

Ro hesitated at first but then melted into his hug. His kiddo needed this for so many reasons but deep down he knew that he needed it more than ever.

"You dont deserve this, Bhaiya." Jassi whispered in the hug. "Shh" Rohit said as he pulled back slowly.

He slowly sat Jassi down and said, "Sanju said you were not eating anything and I was worried bachha. You can't do this to yourself."

"And you can?" Jassi mumbled. "What?"

"You think its ok for you to continuously sabotage yourself, forgive people who dont deserve forgiveness and hurt yourself over thats not your fault. But when I do it, its wrong?!" He screamed

"All this facade doesn't matter to me, bachha. Its you that matters thats why I am here-" he attempted to explain

"But it matters to me, to us, to every single one of your million fans! So please for once be honest with yourself." he cried.

Rohit had no idea that Jassi was that hurt. He took a deep breath

"You know, I know Harry will be great captain and I don't blame him for anything. Yes it is true I will miss captaining you guys but-" his voice broke. "I think you should accept him. He might as well be better than me."

"Better that you? Are you for real? Ok, tell me would he go up to a nervous young kid and give him a long speech just so he doesn't feel nervous the way you did? Would he be the shelter for the youngsters the way you are? Do you think if it was him who had to go through what you are now would be able to still say all this? You seriously think that a guy who does not let his own best friend finish his milestone can do all that?!" He burst out.

"Calm down bachha, Does captaincy change make me any less of your bhaiya?" He asked gently

"Of course not you'll always be my bhaiya." Jassi said almost immediately.

"Then promise me you wont let all of this affect the pure bond between Ict members."

Jassi had no other option now that Rohit was looking at him with pleading eyes.

"I promise. and I am sorry for screaming at you."

Ro smiled and thought, Iss bachhe ka kya karu?

¤¤¤

A/n : Not me feeding you guys  👀😏