~Cupid~Mahirosakshi

A/n: I love writing Unconventional os's Also this is a two part story.

Mahi Bhai had a girlfriend and the entire team was over the moon at that news because she would be spending a few days with them.

Though Mahi bhai had denied to go into details about how and when they met and fell in love it was clear he was in love. Yuvi pa had lend Ro and Vi into a secret that Sakshi used to work as a receptionist in a hotel in kolkata where the team had stayed. She couldn't recognise Bhai and that had interested him.

On the morning where Sakshi was supposed to come everyone was teasing bhai. Bhai was adamant on denying that fact that he indeed was in love, stating that it was not that serious. But Rohit knew. He knew because Bhai had spoken to him about her. He had felt extremely special that he was the first one who knew about bhabi.

Sakshi was a ray of sunshine. Full of life and energy complementing the calm and composed attitude of Mahi Bhai. She had very simply blend in with the team, joking around and teasing.

Ro had noticed, that bhai looked at her in a certain type of way. His gaze was warm and affectionate. Ro smiled to himself knowing that look and what it meant. Sakshi was going to be a major par of their ICT family soon enough.

¤¤¤

It had been around a week since Sakshi was staying with the team and everyone loved her. Especially Vi and Ro. She pampered and spoilt them just like Bhai did. Both of them completely approved of her.

Ro was in his room arranging a few of his things because Vi was out with Bhai and Yuvi pa. And he had been trying to find a white shirt of his that he could not find when there was a knock on his door.

He went and opened to see Sakshi standing there a little awkwardly, "Arrey bhabi, please come in. I hope you dont mind me calling you that." Ro said moving out of the way for her to enter.

"I don't mind when you guys call me that. It's Mahi who doesnt like you guys calling me that." she said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "Anyways, what are you looking for?"

"Umm, my white shirt the one I wore day before yesterday." Ro said slightly embarrassed. "Oh cheeku wore that one while going out today." She replied.

Ro now remembered that he had let him borrow that shirt. He thanked her and asked her, "Are you okay, bhabi? You seem sad."

"Oh its nothing you dont need to worry." She tried to brush it off.

"Yeah right, who am I to you anyways?" He asked using emotional blackmail.

"Its not like that, Ro." She took a breath and said,"Ok fine its about your Bhai."

"What about him?" He asked

"I am deeply and madly in love with him but-"

"But?"

"He never says it. Its not like he needs to but still,you know, sometimes I need some assurance. Anyways, I'm probably just being selfish because he has been through a lot and its quiet natural for him to act like that." She said

"No bhabi, you are not selfish. Just because Bhai has been through a lot doesnt make your feelings invalid. Don't worry bhabi he's going to tell you he loves you very soon" Ro said reassuring her.

"Are you planning something? Are you going to tell-"

"No, bhabi don't worry. I wont tell him but I have a plan. Do you have any close guy friends living near by?" He asked his eyes glinting with mischief.

"Yes, but why?" she asked clulelessly

"Perfect. Who is it?" He asked "Sudip, who we call sudo is my school friend who just returned from U.S.A. Why?"

"Great. Invite him to the party we're having." He said and refused to give her any more information.

Rohit Sharma was about to play Cupid and no one knew.

¤¤¤

After everyone returned Ro went to Bhai's room, "Bhaiiiiiiii" he called out
"Whattt?" Bhai replied imitating his tone.

"Aapko pata hai jab aap gaye the na tab me and bhabi had a conversation." He said (Do you know when you had gone then,)

"Achha, kya kaha usne?" Bhai asked now interested. (Ok, so what did she say?)

"Arre woh hum baat kar rahe the dosto ke bare mein to I asked har koi dost as pas rehta hai ya nahin. To bhabi ne kaha ki Sudip or as she calls him Sudo kehke ek ladka hai jo unki bohot khas dost hai jo abhi abhi U.S se aya hai. To maine kaha ki party mein usko invite kare. Sahi kiya na maine?" Ro asked innocently.

(We were talking about friends so I asked her if any of her friend stays nearby. So she said that there is a guy called Sudip or as she calls him Sudo who is her very special friend who has just returned from U.S. So I asked he to invite him. I did the right thing, right? )

Bhai's expression changed a little and he mumbled, "Aisa konsa khas dost hai jiske baare me mein nahin janta? Aur uske liye nicknames bhi hai" but Ro heard him and smirked (Who is this special friend that I dont know about? And she has nicknames for him?)

He snapped out of his thoughts and said, "Yeah you did a right thing, I guess. Now go back to your room."

At the change in his tone Ro figured that his plan was working. Now it was only a matter of time.

TO BE CONTINUED..............