Tests

After Six days of travelling, The man finally reaches his destination....
Seoul, South Korea. He breathes the fresh air of Korea as he walks out Incheon Airport.

He's dressed in all black from head to toe. Black slick back styled hair, Black shades, Black face mask, Black button up shirt complimented beautifully with a leather jacket with silver zips, Black slim fit skinny jeans and his black Prada combat boots to just finish it all.

Then he had a black postman (messenger) bag with him as he looked at both sides of the road before taking a taxi to an abandoned garage

"Are you sure this is the place, Kid?" The taxi driver asked and The man just nodded.

When the taxi driver stopped the car in front of the garage, The man handed him the money and got out of the car.

"Just seeing that you're wearing sunglasses in the dark can tell why you would come to a place like this. Sheesh, Tourists" The taxi driver commented and drove off. The man just rolled his eyes at the taxi driver's ignorance

There, he pressed a button inside and the floor opened bringing up a sweet black motorcycle.

"Yeah~ I've missed you too, Baby. But don't worry, Daddy's home" He said with a deep voice under the mask.

He got on and set his things aside on the bike then ran his hands slowly on the bike til it reached the handles, feeling it's power and glory before he started the engine and it roared with full force as he grinned widely under the mask.

He took of his shades and put on the biker's helmet then removed the face mask while the helmet was still on.

And just like that he drove with high speed into the night

He ran like lightning over the tar leaving a lingering red light on his trail. Soon, he arrives a mansion in the middle of nowhere. It wasn't very big nor was it medium.

The gates open to him and he rides in. He stops in front of the porch and parks down his bike.

He finally takes of his helmet to reveal he looks half Korean-half Italian. He had caramel skin (almost like Taehyung's), Sharp narrow doll eyes, Plump lips and a perfect nose.

He walked into the mansion and was greeted by Min Eun hyuk himself at the top of the stairs.

"Welcome, Arturo" He said with a grin. "It's a pleasure to see you again, Mr. Min sir" The man said with a small bow.

"Enough with the formalities" Eun hyuk said as he grabbed both sides of the young man's shoulders "Just relax and get some rest"

"What urgent work did you need done that I had to be summoned in person?" Arturo asked coldly. "I see your a Man straight into Business. I like that about you. Let's talk more about that in My room" Eun hyuk said with a grin guiding Arturo to his room but Arturo seemed to not care very much for the old man before him

In Eun hyuk's room just the two of them behind closed doors, Eun hyuk stared at the darkness outside the window beneath him and said, "I have a certain someone I need information on. It's my business so you don't need to know much but to gather information about this girl" Eun hyuk pointed at the file in front of the young lad

He opened it and looked through the pictures. "What? Another Baby machine? And who's the other black figure" The young lad spat. "Again, MY BUSINESS." Eun hyuk emphasized and Arturo just rolled his eyes behind his back.

"Ok. I'll get you your information. But! It will cost you" Arturo said. "Whatever, Anything you want. I don't have successful kids for nothing" Eun hyuk said and Arturo scoffed mentally *Successful kids my ass* He thought to himself