Chapter 80 Hug

Qiu Henian came back, and the hideous scar on his face disappeared. In addition, he lost some weight and was tanned by the sun on the road. Qingyan didn't even recognize him at first.

He knew that Qiu Henian looked pretty good. Even if he had scars that spread over half of his face, he could still see it, but he didn't expect that he was actually so good-looking.

Qingyan looked at him with wide eyes. There were a lot of things she wanted to say in her mind, but when she came to her mouth, she just stuttered, "You...how did you know I'm here?"

Qiu Henian looked down at him and said with a smile: "I entered the town and planned to go home directly. When I passed by Xiangyunfang and saw Qiuniang, I realized that your shop was already open. She told me that you After I went to the inn, I came here to try my luck and see if I could meet you."

After saying that, he took a step forward, took the letter from Qingyan's hand, glanced down, sighed softly, and said, "I didn't expect that this letter arrived at the same time as me."

He folded the letter several times and stuffed it neatly into the envelope.

Qingyan watched his movements, her eyes lingered on the other person's slender and powerful hands for a while, then returned to his face. When Qiu Henian finished handling the envelope in his hand and looked up, he hurriedly withdrew his gaze.

He said: "You...you just came back. You must be tired. I...let's go back."

Qiu Henian said: "That's fine."

Qingyan was about to turn around and walk towards the village, but there was a helpless sigh behind him. His arm was grabbed by a big hand. Qingyan's shoulders trembled and he looked back. Qiu Henian looked at him and said, "My luggage It's still in your shop, and Qiuniang said you have something to take back."

Only then did Qingyan remember that he was busy these days and had no time to prepare dry food for himself when going out. At noon, he went to the noodle shop and bought a bag of flatbreads. They would last for a month without spoiling and could be eaten after being roasted over a fire. .

He put these pancakes behind the counter in the store and said he would take them back at night.

Qingyan said "Oh", turned around, and led Qiu Henian towards Xiangyunfang.

Along the way, there were always people passing by looking at them. Qingyan was so good-looking that he was used to others looking at him and didn't take him seriously.

It's just that today, not only men looked at him, but also young women and brothers. When they passed each other, some of them even blushed slightly.

Qingyan followed the man's evasive gaze and looked to the side and behind him, and saw that in the strong wind, the hem of his gray robe was blown by the wind, his long hair that was simply tied up was also fluttering in the wind, and that beautiful face , looking at him intently with eyes as quiet as lake water, with a faint smile on his lips.

Qingyan's heart beat twice quickly. He pretended not to notice the other person's gaze and quickly turned around, his face feeling a little hot.

They returned to the shop one after another. Qiuniang and Aunt Li were already waiting at the door.

The two of them had prepared Qiu Henian's luggage and Qingyan's bag of pancakes. As soon as they came back, Aunt Li smiled happily and said, "Da Lang, Qingyan, I've hired a carriage for you. The driver will be here soon." Just come here, pick up your things and go home quickly."

Qiuniang also joked: "Second brother, you are finally back. My second sister-in-law runs to the inn every day and almost tramples on the doorstep!"

Qingyan lowered her head and said nothing, walked to the counter, and wanted to carry Qiu Henian's large bag of luggage. It took a lot of effort to lift it, but before it touched her shoulders, the tall man casually lifted it up. He took it away with a hook and easily carried it on his shoulder.