Chapter 130 Confession

The guests left, and there was only a family of three left at home.

Qingyan took off her apron and went to the back room to feed Jin Dou. She could hear Qiu Henian cleaning up the pots and pans in the outer room.

Before Bai Shao came today, Qing Yan told Qiu Henian that this was an old friend he hadn't seen for many years. He could drink as much as he wanted, and it wouldn't be considered a breach of his promise if he drank too much.

Qiu Henian agreed verbally, but when he actually drank, he still paid attention to the degree. When he got off the table, the jar of wine was half full, and both of them were still sober.

When Bai Shao left, the expression on his face was not good-looking, a bit depressed and lonely.

He was not nice to talk to and stubborn. Qingyan should not like him very much, but he was really thinking about Qiu Henian, so Qingyan didn't blame him.

When he came to the house, Qingyan also entertained him sincerely.

I just hope that in the future he will not follow what others say and can look at people with a brighter eye.

After Jin Dou finished drinking the milk, Qing Yan hugged him for a while and took him to the outhouse to watch his father work and chat with him.

On the stove in the outer room, water was boiling in a large pot, and the steam was rising upwards. Jin Dou stared straight at it, and for some reason he noticed that he was getting excited, and he was so happy that a stream of water flowed from his mouth again. , his father wiped it clean with a handkerchief.

After an hour of this, Qiu Henian stuffed half a cucumber into Jin Dou's hand. Jin Dou put it into Toothless's mouth and chewed it for a long time without even scratching the skin of the cucumber.

Qingyan took advantage of him to stop chewing, lowered his head and bit off a large piece of the cucumber. He chewed and swallowed without saying anything. Jin Dou looked at his father with wide eyes, and then looked at him again. With the cucumber root in his hand, his mouth gradually became deflated, and he was about to cry in grievance.

At this moment, his father brought the honey jar, dipped his chopsticks in some honey, and smeared it on his mouth. Jindou's mouth immediately stopped being flat and he was busy licking the sweetness on his mouth.

Qingyan opened her mouth and said, "Ah, I want it too."

Qiu Henian smiled and took a drop, putting it on the tip of his tongue.

A faint sweetness filled the mouth, Qingyan smiled and raised her hand to cover Jindou's eyes.

Qiu Henian understood what he meant at a glance, so he leaned over without any effort. He lowered his head and kissed Qingyan on the lips. Qingyan looked at him and said, "I really like you!"

Qiu Henian looked at him for a long time, then lowered his head and kissed him for a long time.

Jin Dou, whose eyes were still covered next to him, had already eaten the bit of honey, and was tilting his head curiously to try to understand what his father and father were doing, but his cunning father seemed to be able to predict his movements. He just blocked it with his hand, but he couldn't see anything. He was really angry with Jindouzi!

In the evening, the couple gave Jindou a bath together, and gave him some fruit puree and water to drink. After putting him on the bed, the little thing's eyelids started to flap and twitch, and soon he opened his mouth to hit him. He yawned a little, twisted around, folded his short lotus-like arms over the other, closed his eyes and fell asleep.