Chapter 138 Extra 6: Daily life of husband and wife

When they got home in the evening, Jin Dou was tired from playing and went to bed early. The couple were still not sleepy after reading the book, so they lay on the bed and chatted quietly.

Having just taken a shower, Qingyan felt refreshed all over. She was lying sideways with one hand on the side of her head. She only wore a piece of silk clothing with a loose collar and sleeves that slid down to her elbows.

"When you went to town to buy fish in the morning, Xiaozhuang's mother came over and brought a lot of food." Qingyan said.

Qiu Henian leaned on the bedside and asked, "I remember that Xiaozhuang's marriage will be in the spring of next year. When is the date set?"

Qingyan shook his head and said, "I asked Xiaozhuang about his mother. She said that Xiaozhuang went to the girl's house yesterday to send New Year gifts, and she said that after the New Year, the parents would discuss the day."

Qiu Henian nodded and said thoughtfully, "I have read the almanac. There are suitable days for weddings in February and March, but not in April. May is too late."

Hearing this, Qingyan said with a smile: "You are quite considerate of being someone's master. When their time is decided, we will have to send out gifts. You first think about what to give. Spring is a busy time in the shop. If you don't have time at that time, I will prepare it for you."

Qiu Henian agreed with a "yes".

The two chatted for a while. Qingyan's hands were sore, so he changed his position, flattening his arms, resting his head on his arms, bending one leg, and stretching forward, so that his knees happened to touch Qiu He. Year's thigh and leg side.

Qiu Henian lowered his eyes and stayed there for a while, then raised his head to look at Qing Yan.

Qingyan smiled sweetly at him, with red lips and white teeth, and a bright expression.

Qiu Henian stared at him for a long time, then turned his head and looked at the top of the bed.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, so I have to get up early to post couplets and fire off firecrackers. I still have a lot of work during the day, so I can't sleep too late.

But Qingyan moved, put her forehead on his shoulder, and whispered: "Crane Year..."

Qiu Henian's Adam's apple moved and he turned to look at him.

Qingyan raised her head, her eyelashes trembling, and said, "In the Year of the Crane, I want to have another child to keep Jin Dou company."

Qiu Henian seemed to have taken a deep breath before he said, "Don't worry, Nian Sheng is getting more and more promising. He will not be wronged if he has this brother to help him in the future."

Qingyan shook his head, "That's different. They are very different in age and can't play together."

Qiu Henian sat up, faced Qingyan, and said, "You suffered a lot when you gave birth to Jindou. I don't want you to suffer like that again."

Qingyan put the injured hand softly on his leg and looked at him, "But I am willing, and the old doctor said that it will not be as difficult as the first child."

Qiu Henian lowered his eyes and remained silent.

Qingyan prayed in a soft and gentle voice, "You said, you will listen to me in everything."

Qiu Henian said: "It does not include things that will hurt you."

Qingyan felt wronged, "If you don't give me a child, you are hurting me."

Qiu Henian had nothing to do with him and said, "Qing Yan, we have to be more cautious."

Qingyan said: "I have thought about this for a long time before telling you. The older you get, the harder it is to have a child. I have been thinking about this. You won't let me wait until I am older before agreeing, right?"