Chapter 100 Qingyan is fat

After entering April, there were strong winds for several days.

When I went out again after the wind stopped, I looked up and saw green buds growing on the trees, and tender green sprouting in the gaps between the dead grass by the river.

Most of the wild vegetables on the mountain have come out, and it is the time when they are oily, green, tender and delicious.

Ever since she ate that meal of leek, pork and shrimp dumplings, Qingyan has become obsessed with dumplings and wants to eat them all.

When Chen Yu next door came back from picking celery from the mountain, Qingyan wanted to eat dumplings stuffed with pork and celery. He also wanted to go up the mountain to dig wild vegetables, but Qiu Henian could not trust him to go up.

After the snow melts on the mountain, some places are filled with mud. If you step on it, it will be dangerous if you slip.

The next day, when Chen Yu carried the child on her back and went up to the mountain with several husbands and wives from the village to dig wild vegetables again, Qiu Henian followed far behind with a basket on his arm. The husbands and wives looked back from time to time. One look, covering his mouth and snickering.

I also met Liu Fa on the way. Qiu Henian had an expressionless face and looked very calm.

Liu Fa's temperament is actually quite out-of-the-box, but as the eldest brother in the family, he has to shoulder the responsibility when things happen. Now that the family is peaceful, he just has to work hard and make money. He feels relaxed, and he talks to Qiu with great interest. Together with He Nian, we followed the group of wives up the mountain.

As a result, the two of them dug together for a long time, but they only dug half a basket full.

Chen Yu came over to take a look, and poured half of his basket into them with great disdain. He went back to dig again, and soon the basket was full.

This little celery is very tender. I removed the root and washed it. I blanched it in boiling water to squeeze out the water. Then I mixed it with the pork stuffing and added seasonings and sesame oil made by the village mill. The smell suddenly came up and it smelled particularly good. .

The husband and wife have both been practicing these days. They use a kneading machine to roll out the dough and a other to make the dough. They can do it very quickly.

After wrapping it up and cooking it in a pot, Chen Yu dug half of the celery, so Qingyan took out a bowl of dumplings and gave it to him.

When Chen Yu returned home, she fed her child milk first, but before she had time to cook, she was starving.

Qingyan's bowl of dumplings is like a timely rain, and his temper, which is as changeable as the weather in August, is as clear as the sky after the rain.

...

After the weather got warmer in April, the clothes in Xiangyunfang were mainly replaced by light shirts. The thick winter robes and various accessories were not kept in the warehouse to keep them low, but were directly reduced in price and placed at the entrance of the first floor. .

Nowadays, Xiangyunfang is one of the most famous shops in the town and even in the county. Women and boys all know that if they want to buy the most popular gadgets, they can just go to this shop.

Those winter goods can actually still be sold in the next winter, and they can be sold without lowering the price. But Qingyan intends to build Xiangyunfang into the "fashion forefront" of the entire Liulin Town and even Muling County, so he has to give up the relatively small profits.