Chapter 146 Extra 14: Daily life of husband and wife

If that family knew what happened tonight, given how greedy they are for money, they would probably have to peel off every layer of Xiaozhuang's family.

Xiaozhuang is a smart man who knows everything at once.

He did not hesitate and said: "Master's wife, let him drink the medicine. When he wakes up, I will send it back to him immediately."

Qingyan nodded.

Qiu Henian glanced at the door of the consulting room and lowered his voice and said: "It's important to be on guard against others. If he keeps tight-lipped when he goes back tonight, then you can do whatever you want in the future. If he betrays you, then no matter what, this You can't even get married."

Xiaozhuang looked solemn and said, "I understand, Master."

The matter was settled like this. After finishing the medicine, he drank it. As the old doctor said, he woke up within half an hour.

Xiaozhuang told him the situation, and the boy listened and struggled on his own without anyone urging him.

When Xiaozhuang went out, he changed back into the half-wet and half-dry clothes he had changed out of before. Then he walked up to Qingyan with the clothes he had changed into, bowed to him, and said: " I can't wash myself off now, I'll repay you later."

Qingyan held his arm, took the package of clothes, and said, "These are all trivial matters." He paused and then said, "Xiao Zhuang is very good. Don't let him down."

This guy looked at Qing Yan with determination on his thin face and said, "Don't worry, I won't do it."

Everything was ready, Xiaozhuang took this brother and hurried towards that house.

The carriage was so obvious that Qiu Henian and Qingyan had agreed with him to wait for him at the entrance of the village.

The village is not big, and it didn't take long for Xiaozhuang and the two of them to arrive at the door.

It was dark all around, with only the half-dark moonlight shining on the ground and roof.

Xiaozhuang looked at the brother and whispered: "I can't come over early tomorrow, otherwise your father will get suspicious, so you have to delay it as long as possible."

The brother nodded, and then, before Xiaozhuang could react, he knelt down on the ground and kowtowed to him.

Xiaozhuang was stunned for a moment and hurriedly went to help him.

But this guy stubbornly kowtowed three times before getting up.

After getting up, he looked at Xiaozhuang and said, "You saved my life. I will do whatever you ask me to do from now on."

Xiaozhuang's lips moved, and just as he was about to say something, this guy suddenly came closer. Unexpectedly, his lips touched his lips, and they left immediately.

Xiaozhuang was completely stunned. He only felt a heat on his lips. The fire blisters that had been rising in the past two days were painful. By the end of the day, he had not realized what had happened.

His wrist was grabbed, and this guy got very close to him and said, "I will give you as many children as you want, until I can't have any more."

After saying that, the man let go of Xiaozhuang's wrist and took out a small wooden stick from a gap in the middle of the fence.

With his thin and small hands, he could easily reach into the gap in the fence, fiddle with the wooden stick a few times, and open the bolt inside the gate.