Chapter 91 Have a rest

After returning to the cage, she slept soundly. When Qingyan woke up, her whole body felt comfortable, as if the fatigue of a year had been relieved.

He lay lazily on the soft mattress, staring unconsciously at the intricate carvings on the top of the bed.

After a while, his senses returned to normal from the paralysis in deep sleep. Only then did he feel that the room was very hot. He only had a quilt covering his stomach. Even so, he was still covered with thin clothes. sweat.

Beside him, Qiu Henian was sitting on the bedside reading a book, wearing a single coat.

Qingyan moved his hands and feet, and Qiu Henian turned to look over.

Qingyan looked at him with sweet and dependent eyes. She had just woken up and her voice was still a little hoarse. She said, "Didn't you get some sleep?"

Qiu Henian looked down at him and said, "Slept."

Qingyan asked again, "What time is it now?"

Qiu Henian lifted up a corner of the bed tent, looked out, and said, "In another hour, the sun will set."

Qingyan didn't expect that he had slept for so long, so he sat up and looked for his clothes, "It was already time to cook, why didn't you call me?"

Qiu Henian looked sideways at him and said in a slow tone: "Don't worry, I'm done. Let's heat it up in the pot."

Qingyan turned back to look at him.

Qiu Henian's lips moved slightly and said, "I don't call you because I want you to sleep a little longer and eat more food."

Qingyan said "Ah" and heard the other party say: "Otherwise, I'm afraid you won't be able to bear it."

Qingyan was startled at first, then blinked, lowered his head, and blushed.

He understood what the man meant.

Today is the first day of junior high school, no one will come to the house, it will be just the two of them all day.

The two of them have been very busy this year, so they only have a few leisurely days during the Spring Festival.

Last year, Qiu Henian went to Fengyuguan for a few months. After coming back, he was busy with business and work in the shop. If he really had to count on his fingers, he didn't even have a lot of intimacy.

The most recent time was the night when the old Liu family had an accident. The two of them finally found time for a moment, but they had just entered the alley and were forced to stop before anything happened.

Since then, there hasn't been much time to sit down and have a meal together, let alone do it.

This was the second of two meals a day. Qiu Henian made pig's trotters and soybean soup, steamed a live fish bought yesterday with peanut oil, shredded green onions, and shredded ginger, heated up a few steamed buns, and served Four eggs were fried with sesame oil. This was a hearty meal.

While eating, Qiu Henian put fish meat with fish bones into the Qingyan bowl from time to time. He also put a lot of eggs in it, and added more when the soup was low.

After picking up the vegetables until the plate was so full that it was about to overflow, Qingyan's face became redder and redder as she ate. Finally, she couldn't help but said calmly: "Enough, enough, I really can't eat anymore after all this."

Qiu Henian looked up at him and asked, "Are you sure?"

Qingyan almost buried her face on the table, but what she said was very direct, "I can't stand it anymore, just let me rest."