𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ━━━━━━━

❝ ━━ 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 ❞

𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 ❞

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍, the skies from Prythian to beyond the Wall were lit up by a countless myriad of shooting stars

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍, the skies from Prythian to beyond the Wall were lit up by a countless myriad of shooting stars. She came out quietly, without much of a fuss, but far too soon for a healthy pregnancy. Her weak breaths barely managed to pass the barrier of her lips, and her eyes did not open once.

The wetnurses had believed she wouldn't last the night.

But then the strangest thing happened. The bronze tufts of hair at the top of her tiny head began to shift to white, perhaps brighter than the moon itself, and brighter than even the stars that twinkled high above as though they were celebrating the birth of one of their own. The last star shot across the sky, and the once sickly babe opened her eyes and began to giggle.

Nesta Archeron swore that night that she would keep her youngest sister safe, no matter the cost.

Asteria was too young to remember anything but poverty. Her mother died not long after her birth, and not long after that her father lost his fortune. Each of her treasured elder sisters favored her in some way. Whether that be in Nesta teaching her to read, Elain constantly planting flowers she knew the youngest of the family loved, or Feyre offering any spare coin to buy her needs and wants-which she always refused. And yet she was sheltered all the same.