𝟛 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭•°. *࿐

𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 31𝑠𝑡 𝟏𝟗𝟑𝟖

"LEAVE ME ALONE! You can't take me there!! YOU CAN'T TAKE ME THERE!!!"

I could hear Tom screaming at Mrs. Cole in the next room. He has been like this for about a week now. His unusual acts have become as scary as ever since the incident at the cave 3 years ago. No one knows what has happened to him. He is the strangest boy I've ever met in my whole life, I think that is the same with others as well. Mrs. Cole has taken quite serious actions regarding Tom's obnoxious behaviour as a kid within the past 3 years. Tom thinks that Mrs. Cole plans to send him to an asylum soon. I tried to convince him that it was not true. However, he is rather scared that she might. Sometimes I feel bad for him. Okay, I know he is very rude to other children, but, I feel he is hiding a secret from everyone. From what I could understand, love is the only cure for him. Tom needs to be loved, and love that person in return.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the front door of the orphanage. In moments, I could hear Mrs. Cole speaking to the visitor. It was a man. I left my bed and walked silently to our room's door. I listened carefully to the two adults' conversation, hiding behind the door.

"He scares the other children," I could hear Mrs. Cole accusing Tom.

"You mean he is a bully?" The visitor asked with a calm voice.

"I think he must be, but it's very hard to catch him at it. There have been incidents...Nasty things...3 years ago, Billy Stubbs's rabbit...well, Tom said he didn't do it and I don't see how he could have done it, but even so, it didn't hang itself from the rafters, did it?"

"Hmm...he does seem unusual."

"Yes, of course, sir! A week after that incident, he took three children to the Crystal Cave...and he-he... traumatised two of them into silence."

"What about the 3rd child? How did he escape?"

"Sir, it's actually a girl...she is somewhat unusual too. But, she's not cruel like Tom."

"I wish to meet both those students, please."

"Yes, of course, Sir. Please follow me," Mrs. Cole said and I quickly ran inside and closed the door.  What if he might take me to an asylum too??

After about a minute, I slowly opened the door and tiptoed to hide behind the door of the boys' room. Mrs. Cole had disappeared. I peeked inside hoping none of them might catch me, especially Tom.

"So, you must be a doctor...or rather a...psychiatrist who has come to take me to an asylum, which NOT going to happen!" Tom said annoyingly.

"Ah, you are quite mistaken, young boy. What made you think so?" The seemingly middle-aged man asked kindly.

"Well, you look like one...so professional and neat...speaking in a kind tone like when doctors do before piercing a needle into their skin when they're sick."

The man laughed, and I stifled a laugh as well. I mean, wow, Tom must have a high IQ or something. He is rather intellectual and unbelievingly extraordinary, unlike other children of his age. He turned 11 on December 31st last year, which is a very unique and rather cool day to be born!

"No, no, my boy. I am a wizard; Albus Dumbledore." WHAT??

"Excuse me?" Tom blinked several times.

"You heard me right, dear boy. Let me show you a demonstration."

The 'wizard' turned his eyes to Tom's cupboard. Within seconds, the cupboard was on fire! What is he doing?? Wow, he does seem to be a wizard. Just like in fairytales; I sighed in awe. But, instead of burning, the cupboard remained as it was, clean and neat. After a few moments, the fire died down, and it looked as if nothing happened. Oh my god, this is so cool. I wish I could be a witch. Tom was also mesmerized with his eyes wide open and mouth opened a decent amount. He somehow manages to stay flawless. I wish I could be like that too. 

"Oh, wow. It was amazing, Sir." Tom expressed his interest. He subtly smiled at the wizard. He looked so cute. Oh, Y/n, great. Stop calling that bastard cute.

𝗔/𝗡 :  𝙷𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜! 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛? 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚈/𝚗 & 𝚃𝚘𝚖! 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖�...

𝗔/𝗡 :  𝙷𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜! 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛? 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚈/𝚗 & 𝚃𝚘𝚖! 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 <𝟹