𝟙𝟝 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞⍣ ೋ

Tom immediately responded as he kissed my lips hard. His hands found their way around my waist and pulled me even closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tasted his soft lips. Suddenly I was shoved onto the shelf and Tom bit my lip. I immediately opened my mouth and he inserted his long tongue inside and we battled for dominance. Oh well, as usual the Slytherin Prince won. We were both moaning and we had got sweaty as well. 

I removed my hands from his neck and pulled his tie rather harshly. Tom growled and let go. We were both gasping for air as we stared into each other's eyes hungrily.

"You have nothing to do here. So, get out," Tom told me and shifted his eyes to fetch for the book he was holding earlier. He frowned and hurriedly looked around quite worried. I couldn't help but giggle at how silly he looked.

"What are you giggling at?" Tom asked as he glared at me.

"Those girls should really see you like this," I told him as I tried my best not to laugh.

"Like what?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Helpless like this," I said and walked towards him.

"Oh really, Y/n? Should I prove you wrong?" Tom asked tilting his neck.

"Oh, no need Mr. Riddle. Now, you better tell me what you're up to," I told boldly.

"I'm looking for my father's name in the prefects' records," Tom answered as he sighed in defeat.

"Hmm, I should look into my parents' names as well," I agreed sighing in sorrow.

"Looks like we're in the same page, Potter," Tom said staring at my eyes sadly.

"Yeah well, let's get started then," I smiled sadly as I felt a tear rolling down my right cheek.

"Yeah," Tom softly wiped my the tear off my cheek with his thumb.

And then, we both turned towards the big shelf that held hundreds of old books. I saw Tom quickly picking up the book he had dropped earlier when were making out. We both started turning pages as we skimmed through thousands of names. After some time, we both shouted, "I found it!" Then we both laughed happily.

"You tell first," I told as I saw Tom smiling.

"It's my mother, Merope Gaunt," He said suddenly looking quite sad.

"Oh, what's wrong, Tom?"

"I was looking for my father's name, and instead I found my mother's name."

"Well, you would find it."

"No, Y/n. Dumbledore was right. I am a half-blood." Tom told me in disappointment.

"Well, yes, of course he's right, Tom. But, you said you were looking for your father's name?"

"Yes! I was happy because I believed that my father was the pureblood. Unfortunately, it's my mother," Tom looked at the ground and I saw him shaking slightly. I approached him and hold onto his arm, "Tom, that's fine. You know that-"

"SHUT UP, POTTER!! I never expected my father to be the FILTHY MUDBLOOD!!!" Tom yelled at the top of his lungs. I instinctively jumped backwards. My god, now, I'm seriously afraid of him. I have seen him angry before a million times. But this time he was absolutely pissed off.

"Tom, calm down please," I said as softly as possible, staring into his eyes in a loving way.

"CALM DOWN??!! Are you mad?! I've been waiting my whole life to see my father's name as the pureblood!! After all, it was my mother who was the magical parent. How dare that filthy mudblood be my father?!"

"Tom, please, there's nothing you can do about. You can't change the past."

"Exactly. But I can change one thing."

"And what is that, Tom?"

"My name!"

"Tom, please don't do anything stupid-"

"Shut up! Who are you to order me?!"

"I'm not ordering, Tom. I'm merely requesting you."

"And I object! Why the hell should I listen to a little girl like you!"

"Tom, please!"

"LEAVE!!!" Tom roared angrily.

What can I do? It's his life after all. So, I left.