Chapter 3

Sam's POV

We all got out of the car and walked into the bowling alley. Ricky went up to the counter and paid for two games of bowling and everyone to rent shoes. I slipped on my shoes and walked over to Dani.

"You doing OK," I asked.

"Yea," She said and nodded.

We picked up a few bowling balls as Kian set up the game.

At first it started off as a normal bowling game, but with this group, how normal can you get. By the third roll. JC was angry because he couldn't hit the pins, Kian was using the kids thing that you push a bowling ball down, and Trevor and Dani were arguing. Wait! Trevor and Dani are arguing. I walked over to them.

"Is everything OK?" I asked.

"Have you told him yet? Because it seems like I'm the only one who didn't know?" Trevor snapped.

"Tell me what?" I asked

"She's leaving, In two weeks," He said.

"What? Where to?" I asked.

"Ireland. For the rest of the summer," She said.

"But Sami's funeral is in two weeks," I said.

"I leave right after. We had to push my flight just so I could get to her funeral," she cried.

"I'm leaving," Trevor said angrily and ran out.

Dani walked into my arms and I just hugged her while she cried.

"He asked me to marry him," Dani whispered.

"What?!?!?" I asked shocked as I held her an arms length away.

"He asked me while you and Sami were in Paris, Sami was the only one who knew," She whispered while crying.

"Let him stay mad. Trust me. He'll realize he overreacted and come back. If it takes him until you get back from Ireland to do that, it's his loss," I said to her.

She pulled out her phone to check the time.

"I better get going, I've got dance," she said and wiped away her tears.

"Sam! Are you gonna come over and play? It's your turn!" Makayla yelled.

I ran over and grabbed my bowling ball. I swiftly threw it down the lane and knocked down all ten bowling pins.

"Wow Sam, you're actually beating all of us. This has never happened before," Kian joked.

"Oh shush, I always beat you," I laughed.

"You wish," Kian laughed.

We continued playing for another hour or so. I came in second and Connor came in first. We took off our bowling shoes and put back on our street shoes. We got into the car and drove back to the house. After a ten minute drive we pulled into the driveway and walked inside.

"Hey Connor?" I asked.

"Yea," he asked.

"Do you mind filming a video with me before you leave?" I asked.

"Sure," he replied.

We walked up to my room and I set up and started the camera.

"What's up guys!," I yelled as I sat down on my bed, next to Connor.

"Hello," Connor said and waved.

"I'm back, well actually, this is where I've been for a while. I hardly left," I said.

"In spirit of Sam being back, I've decided he has some catching up to do. Sam didn't know this, but he is gonna stand in the shower and I'm gonna ask him questions about people videos that they uploaded the past few months. Starting at super hot, for every question Sam gets wrong I'm gonna turn the water down a little, and every question he gets right, he gets to step out of the water until he gets another wrong," Connor stated.

"What?!?!" I yelled, "I never agreed to this!"

"Too bad. I'm gonna go get some questions, you better change," Connor said and walked out.

I put on my American flag swim trunks and walked down stairs to find a frustrated Makayla.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Kian's taking forever and WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LEAVING," she said, but yelled the last part as she put in her earrings.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"We are supposed to be going to a play, but it starts in 20 minutes and Kian is still getting ready," She replied.

As if on queue, Kian walked into the living room.

"Finally," she cheered.

He put his arm around her waist and kissed her. It actually made me sad. You have no idea how bad I want to do that to Sami.

"We're gonna be late. C'mon lets go!"Makayla said and they both hurried out the door.

"Ready?" Connor asked.

"Yup," I replied and turned around, heading upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~

I stood in my shower, terrified.

"Connor, you could've told me about this. I'm gonna get burns on my back," I said.

Connor ignored my yelling and turned on the camera.

"Ready Sam?" he asked.

"I guess," I sighed and Connor turned on the water all the way.

Before I even answered the first question, my back was burning, but I got the question wrong and he turned down the water a little. After a few minutes the water was ice cold and I hadn't got any questions right yet.

"Last question. I hope you get at least one correct," Connor said, "Has Trevor made a Dark Side video yet? If not, has anyone given him an idea for one?"

"No! he hasn't! I remember searching for it, but I think before I went into hiding Dani gave him this weird idea," I said.

"He got one correct!" Connor yelled and I jumped out of the shower as fast as I could.

"Please, Connor, tell me it is over now," I begged.

"It's over," he laughed.

"Thanks for watching guys, I'll see you next Wednesday! BYE!!!!" I yelled and turned off the camera.

I grabbed a towel and the camera and walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm gonna get going, bye," Connor said and left.

I pulled out my laptop and started editing the video. I heard the door close and my head shot up. Standing there was Sami's mom.

"Hey Sam," she said softly.