Chapter 11: Beautiful Morning

Next morning,

Darpan was suffering a lot from back pain.

“yaar yai insan kitn bura hai koi itn bura kaise ho sakata hai. yaha tak kee mera takiya bhee le liya usane. le liya nahee chheen liya usane. battameejh kahee ka.”
(Yaar this man is so bad, how can someone be so bad. He even took my pillow. He did not take it, he snatched it. Such a Shameless person he is.)

Kya khud thak Gaya hai kya aur mera kya?
(Are you tired yourself and what about me?)

she could not sleep properly on the sofa. She wakes up and looks at Dhruv sleeping on the bed next to her.  Who was little far.

if he had not been so handsome. So I would have murdered him last night myself, on the very first day of his marriage. Should I kill him? No yaar Darpan! He looks cute too. Someone please stop me. But he praises himself too much, that's the only thing I don't like about him. Just like last night.

Then she sees that Dhruv was sleeping peacefully and that too without a shirt.
Wait....what???? without a shirt😳

Darpan remembers what happened last night,

Flashback...📸

"Darpan was staring at Dhruv for a long time and then Dhruv says to her in a very flirtatious manner. Haven't you fallen in love with me from the very first day?

When she hears this from Dhruv's mouth, her mouth remains wide open. She doesn't understand that the Dhruv she has heard about would be a number one self-obsessed and perverted person? I was feeling that I picks up him and throws  him like WWF. After all she was a black belt in karate. which she was taught in school.

"No Darpan, you can't do this. Control Darpan control" The good side of the Darpan's brain.

Why can't you do this? If he talks like this again then Darpan you will have to do this, okay? The bad side of Darpan.

No, I don't think so and if we are talking about seeing each other, then I have no interest in you? did you understand?

Oh common, weren't you looking at these six abs of mine few seconds ago? Don't lie? Dhruv came closer to Darpan and said.

Darpan also goes back a few steps but tells him, I was just looking at the red mark on your stomach. Darpan said looking into Dhruv's eyes.

She wanted to know What was that mark? And if there was nothing like that then why did Dhruv come late?

Oh well, there is no need to look at my body so carefully, understood? Stay as far away from me and my wounds as you can? You better be understood. And yes, stop worrying so much about others. And if it doesn't happen then you will have to leave this stupid job. Just try not to help me.

Saying this, Dhruv goes near the bed and starts throwing the bedsheet here and there on the bed due to which all the decorated roses scatter here and there.

Hey, why are you throwing petals so forcefully, it coming towards me and its hurting.

Oh, is it true, Dhruv says while doing the same thing. And again he gathers all the flowers and puts them on Darpan's face and head.

Ahh, you are so bad. Do you know that

You can't even think about this, understood. Go to sleep quietly, understood.