Chapter 19: Family dinner

(Oh, that's it. You could have said it from a distance. What was the need to come so close.)

I am talking to her so angrily but why is she so calm? But I have not applied any perfume, then how come it is smelling the perfume from me?

At Malhotra Mansion ⬇️

Darpan and Dhruv were sitting at the dining table with everyone

Darpan and Dhruv were sitting at the dining table with everyone. Right now, there were 7 people sitting of the entire dining table. Today.

Dhruv's dad Raj Malhotra (He was a famous businessman and had a habit of ruling over everything.) And his sister who loves her brother more than anything. Maya Aunty doesn't have a mother-in-law to trouble her, But there is no need because Priya's aunt is enough. ( Minal Malhotra, the divorce lawyer. ) And Ridhima (sweet and charming girl dhruv's cousin sister age 20 ) Ridhima was Minal aunty's daughter but she took after her father.

Good thing Priya has came back, we are happy to know this, right bhai?

hmm. ( Were you okay? Beta Priya's father said in mind 👀)

oh you both study in the same college. Isn't it?

Yes Bua!

(Oh so she found out about Dhruv through Priya. Trickster girl.)

Aunt, I am hungry, we will talk later, okay?

(Yes son, eat well 👀)

Later? But after having dinner we will leave for home.

Why don't you stay here today? Maya aunty said looking at dhruv's Dad.

I have a meeting tomorrow, I can't stay here said without even looking.
( I am sorry beta but it's really important to do for you👀 )

As soon as Dhruv heard this, the grip of the spoon in his hand became tighter. While controlling his anger.

Raj bhai, don't talk like that sister-in-law (Bhabhi) has been saying you with so much love, so listen? By the way, our meeting is not today and the meeting is in a nearby city. It will be easy to go. Meenal said, staring at Maya Aunty with slanted eyes.