Chapter 30

You couldn't find anyone else to marry? There are many beautiful girls in this city but why her? Why? You are going to the one you shouldn't have gone to. You don't even know her, I was her best friend but even I couldn't know her.

You know why I am saying this, because if you were in your senses, you would have killed me. Haha 😂 this do funny and wierd you know.

Shreya tells Dhruv who was drunk at the dining table. In diamond restaurant.

This is crazy do you know. How did she meet you? Or how did you two meet?

Ring*

Then Shreya gets a call on her phone, the call was from an unknown number.

Did you take him to your room or not?

No.

Not yet Then wh--

I can't do this.

What?? what happened ? You had said that you know him and you can separate them both just like that.The person said angrily.

I won't do this now.

What nonsense are you talki--

I said no. Did you get that.

Ok tell me the reason? The person said irritatedly.

Both look good together.

What?

Are you deaf? I said both look good together that's why now  fuck off.

Have you gone mad how da--

Shreya disconnects the phone.

These assholes don't know who he is messing with. If they get to know, everyone will get into trouble. They even know who his wife is?

Be aware. Shreya said with serious expression.

Ah, I'm feeling a little better now. Now let me finish packing. Bye Dhruv your friend has come now.

*****

What what did you just say to me?

I want it. I want it now!!

What do you want?

I want you...

Is he???

I just wanna punch on your face so hard that your nose will bleed and blood will come out”

Ok..fine!! but hit me with lots of love ok?

Who does that?

Doing what?

Hitting with love? I said giving him bombastic Side eye. Why are you being cringe?

It's not cringe you idiot!!

Then what is it? Dhruv...?

He didn't said anything he was just looking at me.

Dhruv you are not in a good condition to talk, we will talk in the morning. Ok?

No not ok. You did not answer me what kind of boys you like?

But why are you asking this?

Tell me!!!!!

Ok! ok!. Let me think First.

Whatever I say, he will not remember until the morning and he will forget it anyway. I said in my mind.

I like a men whose behavior is completely different from mine.

Oh wow 😳 you me ha.

But How?