Chapter 28

Dhruv who was running on the treadmill and he was not able to concentrate on his works.

Whenever he looked at Darpan, he started getting strange thoughts about her. Dhruv turns off the machine and starts wiping off the sweat coming on his body.

Dhruv pick up his phone and called*

On call,

Doctor uncle, can this happen? I mean, can someone like someone's perfume? And don't feel like going away from that person?

Has your health deteriorated again Dhruv child, what are you saying?

No uncle, it is not like that.

To put it simply, can any fragrance reduce a person's fatigue and anger?

Yes, you are absolutely right, there are many such fragrances which can control a person's emotions. Why are asking Dhruv are ok na?

Yes uncle, I understand.

And yes Dhruv, you said that if some fragrance is attracting you, then that fragrance is okay as long as it does not harm you. Ok?

ye ehasaas tab bhee ho sakata hai jab aap unako jaanate ho ya phir unake aasapaas ho. ( This feeling can happen even when you know them or are around them. )

Ok!

Call ends....

Flashback 📸,

"Have you applied perfume?"

'No'.

"Then is this fragrance that I am getting from you your own?" Dhruv said to himself.

Is it possible that the person who wears the perfume of that girl also wears the same perfume? But still?

Flashback ends.

Just then Dhruv gets another call, where are you? In cold tone.

At home! In cold tone.

Ok, don't be too pretentious. In little angry tone.

You will have to go to Kashmir for the next deal. And this time, control your anger a little. Understand?

As Dhruv's dad kept talking, Dhruv's anger kept increasing. His grip on the phone kept getting tighter.

Ok, listen, how is Darpan? But his anger vanished as soon as he heard Darpan's name.

Why are you asking about her?

Can't I ask about my daughter-in-law like this? ( You never asked about your own son )

If possible, take her along too?

Why am I not taking her along?

What??