Chapter 17: Icecream

I was about to look back when Sonam called me. I was talking to her looking in that direction, and she too can pick up something she likes. After saying this to her, I turned back but I did not see the mirror behind me. I looked here and there but she was not visible. So I went back to Sonam.

 So I went back to Sonam

Darpan pov:

Hey yaar, did he feel so bad about this morning's conversation? But what I said was the truth. I don't know why I never get to see him from behind like this. He also didn't say anything about the morning so should I also forget about it? Or Should I stop him? But one thing is for sure, the man is not bad.

I saw that he was talking to some girl so I went away from there. I went to the store.

As soon as I go inside, I saw that a girl was trying to talk to him like asking for his help to get her toy she was kid ? That girl's mother was also with her but she the kid wanted to know Yash's opinion only. And that's why his mother was also unable to say anything.

Darpan knew that Yash was not in good terms when it comes to little children, he was hella nervous in front of her. she wasn't aware of this( That Girl ). Without knowing that she was kept talking and kept asking for his opinion. ( Poor Yash ).

Uncle tell me na? This one or this one uncle!!

I say to Yash, Yash just tell her quickly which one she wants and let's go back.

(Oh thank you boss you can only understand me!!)

Yes bos- I mean let's go Darpan !!

Then he turns and says to the girl, you take that panda, it is as cute as you, it will suit you..!

Hearing the answer she smile brightly.

Thank you handsome uncle bye!!

Saying bye he came out with the Darpan.

Hearing this, the girl became very happy and after saying thank you, she started waving good-bye to Yash.

Boss she called me handsome did you hear that?

Hmm so?

What happened bos--

I want to eat icecream.

Right now?

Yes I am craving for it.

Ok Darpan..!

Both go to eat ice cream centre Both of them are about to eat ice cream when Yash's phone rings, he picks up the phone and talks for a while. And then looking at the Darpan who was enjoying her ice cream, he says to her looking at her with a puppy face.

B-- B..Boss...?

Darpan understands what Yash has to say.

She says, "you can go".