Chapter 20: Neck kiss

How is Priya's condition now, mother?

She is fine. Beta, you too go and take rest.

Yes, Ma.

This time also I did not say anything to them. Sometimes it seems that he really does not care about any of us.

Dhruv goes to a room and searches for something here and there. In a short while he finds it. It was a bottle of a wine.

******

Darpan was standing in the balcony. She was so lost in her thoughts that she did not even notice that someone was standing behind her. Someone has hugged her from behind. There was a slight smell of alcohol coming from him.

"Don't move please...!"

Darpan understands from the voice that it is Dhruv. Darpan did not separate Dhruv. Because perhaps Dhruv needed a hug it a lot. The situation was such that she could not refuse him.

Mister Dhruv..?

Hmm...? Don't talk!! Shhhh....

"Why don't he listen to me?"
Oh gosh he so strong i can't even move him a little.

Darpan tried to push Dhruv away from her but as soon as she did so, Dhruv hugged her more tightly. Because Dhruv was rubbing his face on her shoulder. And so that Darpan could even feel Dhruv's hot breath.

"I like this fragrance very much. You know this fragrance is my favourite. It seems as if you have just come from a flower garden. Like a heaven?  Even though I don't know it somehow feels disgusting don't know why?" Saying this, Dhruv gives a light kiss near Darpan's neck.

Why is he saying all this? This is what he wanted to say, why did he say all this, why did he say such things about me. Now he has also kissed my neck. Go away from me, my heart is beating very fast. And you don't come so close to me Dhruv, Dhruv. I am feeling strange. Mister Dhruv? Listen! Will you?

Don't say this, don't talk me in this time please.. Don't hug me from behind like this, it hurts me to breathe.

Darpan was taking deep breaths. She was feeling weird.

She somehow manages to push him away and looks at him once, just as she is about to leave....

Dhruv loses his balance and his grip becomes loose just as he is about to fall down. She catches him. She take Dhruv to the bed.

Hashh!! Finally now go to sleep. Mister Dhruv. Good night! After saying this she's about to get up But suddenly Dhruv pulls her towards himself due to which she fell on his chest. And takes her in his arms.

I was laying him on the bed. Then the boss pulled me towards him. What does he want to do now? I am unable to understand.

"Leave me, let me go!!"  Dhruv!!! Mister Dhruv

"Whenever I look into your eyes, I don't know why, I just see a lot of love in them."

I don't know why when Dhruv said this, I stopped trying to get away from him. After all, what did he want to say about me?

"it seems as if you are waiting for someone. I don't know but I know that it is not me, it is someone else. Isn't it?" It doesn't hurt me but I curious don't know why?

Dhruv comes over Darpan and holds both her hands with his hands. Dhruv was slowly moving towards the lips of Darpan.

No No No It's not the right time to tell him about me No!!

May I..?

What does he mean ha? What may I? What should I do now? Do something Darpan otherwise he going to kis-- no!! no!! it can't be? She closes her eyes.