Chapter 21: The Malhotra attitude

Sameer had just reached Darpan's college.

Boss, you wait here, I will go inside? He said while get down at from the car. Which was at a short distance from the college gate.

Dhruv nodded.

Sameer goes straight to the office. ( Priya told him to come in principles office )

There was a some crowd outside the office. Seeing the crowd, Sameer is about to move everyone aside and go inside when Darpan and Priya come out of the office. Darpan looks at Sameer but ignores him and goes to her classroom and walks straight out of the college gate with her bag.

Sameer asks Priya what happened. Where is that girl. Priya takes Sameer aside...

Is Priya okay?

Yes boss she is absolutely fine. Sameer said on call.

......🤎......

Darpan, what happened to your hand? the guard asks. Now what happened again?

(Again?) Darpan says without any expression to the guard, "Today again I got very angry.

Hearing this, the guard could not say anything further. He opened the gate and just watched her leaving from behind.

Darpan was going to the rikshaw stand. She stopped in the middle, But then she starts walking ahead.
(Maybe someone is watching me Darpan in mind)Then she sees an rickshaw coming from a distance. She stops that rickshaw and get in.

 She stops that rickshaw and get in

Dhruv pov:

Did she notice me? No i don't think so. Now where is she going. And her hand is...

Dhruv who was watching Darpan for a long time. He was also seeing that blood was flowing from Darpan's hand.

( Tumhe koi nahi samjh sakta hai? Ya phir tum hi kisi or ko samjhne nahi dena chahti)

"No one can understand you? Or maybe you don't want anyone to understand you."