[1]

.
.
.
.
.

JISOO

"So what's the plan, dude?" Jennie asked, raising her perfectly done eyebrows.

Kim Jisoo (Female lead)

"I'm planning to get laid" I winked, admiring myself in the mirror.

Blue body tight dress sexily hugging my curves, straighten jet-black hair cascaded down my shoulders. Deep neckline and perfectly toned and smooth legs. Nude lipstick and eyebrow piercing, tattooed right arm. Damn! I look like a sex goddess.

"Says the girl who's still a virgin at the age of twenty-four" she rolled her eyes.

Min Jennie (Jisoo's bestfriend)

Turning my attention back to her, I smiled innocently. "I need a freaking boyfriend to break my hymen. It ain't gonna happen on its own, you know"

"And you're still not dating because?" She asked, her eyes shining in curiosity.

I bite my lower lip at her question and felt my heart falling deep into the pits of my stomach. There's something that I haven't told you Jennie, even though you're my best friend. Maybe, some scars are never meant to be shared.

I pressed my eyes shut and for a second, all those haunting memories flashed in the back of my head. A sharp pain twitched in my chest and I couldn't help but laugh at the irony of my life. I've always heard people calling me beautiful. I've got a shit load of boys falling for me in my school and collage and even though I'm flattered about it, I couldn't feel happy about it. I'm not capable of loving someone.

The whole concept of being in love and then spending forever with that person seems scary to me. After all, love is nothing but a state of being in abolition till it starts to turn into something twisted and dangerous.

"You okay, babe?" Jennie's voice dragged me back to reality and all I did was give her a forced smile.

"Come on, hurry. Now we don't want to be late, do we?" She asked trying to lighten up the mood.