[11]

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo

"Nice" I laughed, watching both Jinyoung and Jennie bickering about something.

"Don't you agree with me, Jisoo?" Jennie asked.

"Sure." I smiled not actually knowing what she was asking about.

Ah this is good. This life is good. It's been two weeks since I got free from that cage and I couldn't tell that his grateful I am to have my old life back. No new tortures, no tears, no worries, nothing but peace and excitement to meet my mother.

Today's my flight to Japan and I can't even express that his happy I am. That Jeon Jungkook id out of my life now. I know it was all sudden and I honestly have no idea that why he changed his mind to let me free but I really don't want to think about it anymore. What he did to me was unforgivable but I want nothing with him. I don't even want to know that what I've done which made him hate me so much. I just don't care. But as they say whatever happens, happens for the best. Maybe my marriage with was the only way through which I can meet my mother.

"I still don't know why you're going to Japan? And why the hell you decided to part away from your hor shot billionaire husband?" Jennie clicked her tongue in disappointment at me

I smiled. You've no idea Jennie and that's best for you to not know everything. After all how I'm going to explain you about my shitty life?

"Don't frown. It isn't like i'm going to stay in Japan forever. I'll be back soon, I promise" I have her a side hug and blew a kiss to Jinyoung.

"Bye, you two. Take care!" I waved at them and happily carried my luggage.

Last tow weeks, I've lived my life like there's no tomorrow. Partying with Jinyoung and Jennie all night, obviously without touching alcohol. Watching all the chic flicks, reading all the books that I've procrastinated from so long, visiting flower parka and watching sunset by the beach. And oh, I learnt how to cook and even though I'm still not able to make it aesthetic and delicious, the food's eatable. I did everything that I wanted to do when I was stuck with that psychopath. It's just I didn't meet my fayre and not returned to my home. I hate my father for arranging my marriage just fir the same id his political career. He always did that. His political career always came first to him. And I guess even if he gets to know that how much Jeon Jungkook has made me suffer, he will still find me at fault.

I strugged my shoulders and after taking the plane ticket, I was about to move forward when someone grabbed me by my arms. I quickly turned around with a heavy heart that what if it's Jeon Jungkook but instead I found an unfamiliar face of stranger. I immediately pulled my hands away from his grip.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? How can you grab someone's hand? I swear to God, I'll break every single of your bones if you fare to do this again to me" I said in anger.

"I need to talk to you" Instead of afraid of my threat, he saying this sentence.

"Look man. I don't know you so what the hell do you want to talk to me about?" I asked, getting irritated.

"It's urgent, please listen to me" I rolled my eyes and started walking but the nerve of this man, he again grabbed my wrist. I gritted my teeth and stared at him. "If you stop me did one more time then I swear i-i"

"It's about Jeon Jungkook" I stilled my place, hearing the mention of his name and I don't know why something weird twisted in my stomach.

"I don't want to know anything about him.."

"I beg you, you must listen to me. Please cine with me to some other place. Don't you want to know why he hates you so much?" The stranger asked.

I shook my head. No please, I don't want to know anything. The chapter of him is over from my life, I don't want him back. I'm scared of that person, he made me suffer so much. I just don't want him back in my life.