[18]

.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook

"I should told you you earlier and I should have never lied to Jisoo so that she come back to you. You don't deserve her. This is all my fault" Eunwoo said to himself and ran away from there only to return with a letter and phone in his hand. I look at him confused. He then handed me the letter.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I got to know all this when I visited your house after you let Jisoo go. I found this in the number of mails you had and after reading it, I tried my best to recover the CCTV footage. I went to Jisoo's father and told him that I know everything. At first he was reluctant but he handed me the footage because he was afraid that my one word in public might harm his reputation that his daughter was drunk and driving. I should've told you the truth at that moment only but then I realised that you feel something for Jisoo. For you, I asked her to come back telling her all the lies because I wanted you to be happy but I had no idea that you're nothing but a fucked up monster. It was all my fault. I should have told you. I should've told her"

I looked at him in confusion and took the letter from him, quickly opened it and the second I realised from whom it belongs to, my body stiffened.

Lana

Jungkook,

If you're reading this letter then it means I'm not more. I know you must be heartbroken but trust me, it'll get better with time. You'll feel better with time.

I don't know from where to start. It's been three years since we're in relationship but I feel nothing at all. When I first met you, I found you intriguing. Even though you were nothing like any other normal person, you intrigued me. Maybe because you were different. But when we started dating, I realised that you're not someone who would love me. But be honest to yourself, was it really love or just because you were lonely. You became attached to me? You see, Jungkook I am a simple girl, I had always dreamt of having my other half who would love me to the moon and back but with you, I felt suffocated. You were always good tor, you made sure that my life is full of luxury but I honestly didn't need any of that.

You told me that you love me, but in your eyes i saw nothing. You were always busy with your work. You never realise that what I really wanted. And I never got the courage to leave you because I pity you. You had no family or anyone to lean on. I thought that if I also leave you, you'd be broken but now I wish I should've left you before I messed up everything. At least then I would've never thought of taking my life.

You see last year I met someone. He was my junior in collage and I met him at our collage reunion. That might after party, sitting near the lake under the sky full of stars. That was the life I wanted not the one I had with you. With you, it was always fancy. I felt happy with him, I didn't feel happy with you. And no, I'm not blaming you for this because it was all my fault. I should've been honest with you instead of pitying you. You were never the bad person but just not the kind of person I wanted to be with. I started hanging out with him. I enjoyed spending time with him. And I don't know when I fell for him.

Jungkook, I regretted loving him because I never wanted to cheat on you. But it happened and I couldn't collect enough guts to tell you about it. I wonder if you every thought that my behaviour towards you was changing? I didn't have sex with you for over a year, have you ever thought that what's wrong with me? I barely spoke to you, spent time with you, did you ever think that our relationship was changing? In our three years of relationship, we only had sex for about four times and it always made me wonder that do you find Mr appealing? We barely talked in a week and I wondered that are you really interested in me? I will never forgive myself for cheating on you but I was selfish. I was selfish for my happiness. I tried many times to tell you the truth but seeing you smiling at me like I'm your only hope, I just couldn't. I never wanted to break your heart.