[16]

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo

Tears welled up in my eyes after hearing this story of him and for a moment, he still seemed that little kid with broken heart with a big dreams. He lost his family at such a young age and then I snatched away his love from him, do I really deserve to be the reason behind his peace
"You're just lonely, Jungkook. That's why you think that you find peace in me. I don't deserve such kind words from you. I damaged you, it shouldn't be me and it'll never be me. I deserve punishment for what I did" I said, brushing my fingers through his hair.

"You don't know anything, do you?" He laughed, dryly.

"Huh? What I don't know?"

"Stay with me. Think of it as your punishment and stay with me" He whispered.

A strange kind of pain for him erupted in my chest. It was as if I wanted to sooth him not only for what I did but also to sooth that little kid who lost his parents and spent his life trying to fulfil his revenge. He never cried, nor felt peace. That little kid was alone since the beginning and from the scratch he builds up his riches. His net worth us way more than one could imagine but is pain, his pain dominated his riches. When looking from afar, people will think that he had the best life but if only they knew the pain he suffered to reach this life. His life is built on the ruins of his parent's death for which he still hasn't cried.

I scooted closer to him and cupped his face into my palms, making him to look at me. "It's okay, you can cry now. That little child who swore on his parent's death to destroy the man who killed them, came a long way. Fighting against all the odds, he achieved one could only dream for. Even your father and mother would've never thought that their son will someday become the billionaire. It was an impossible dream, don't you think? Yet you conquered the impossible. And today, if your parents were looking at you from among the stars, they'd be very proud of you but at the same time, they'd be broken that their child is still suffering. So let go of that little kid who still holds on to the pain of his parents not returning to him. Now he needs to rest, he did his best to make an unknown child achieve something so big but now it's time for the billionaire Jeon Jungkook to live a happy life" Smiling at him, I engulfed him into my arms.

He rested his head on my shoulder and I don't know for how long we stayed in the same position untill I felt my shoulder getting wet. I smiled knowing that finally after so many years, he was releasing those tears which he buried deep into his heart like a broken wound. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and cried for so long till his tears ran dry.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly.

"Mhmm"

"Let me bring you a glass of water" I added. And again he just hummed in response. I get up and took out the waiter bottle from the fridge and passed to him. He removed the cap of bottle and drank all of it one go. After throwing the bottle aside, I gave him my hand which he gladly accepted to get up. Gesturing him to sit on the couch, I turned his face towards me. There wee tests imprints on his cheek and his eyes were red yet there was a kind of calm in his eyes that i never noticed before.

Opening the first aid box, I started cleaning his wounds and even though his face was full of bruise with blood, he wasn't reacting to any of it.

After cleaning his wounds, I applied ointment and bandages.

"You're going to leave me, aren't you?"

I shook my head at his question. "No, why would I doing that?"

He didn't say anything but just still leaning on my shoulder.

"So..." I was about to say something when he cut me in the middle.