[5]

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo

"What would you like to eat?" He asked, fixing his eyes one. And if I say he wasn't even a bit interested in me wouldn't be a lie. I mean the guy was practically trying his best to tolerate me. It was evident from his face.

"Anything would be fine" I relied. Next, I sat in an itching silence with him after he ordered the food. His eyes were staring out of the glass window and not for once he slated me a single glance. I licked my lips and decided to build up conversation with him to ease the discomfort. "So, tell me something about yourself?"

"What would you like to know?" He asked, his eyes still staring out of the window.

"Pizza or cheesecake?" I asked shrugging.

Ever so slowly, his eyes turned toe and he carefully observed my face for a second before saying. "Seafood or meat?"

I let out a soft laugh. "Meat, I'm allergic to fish" He leaned into his chair and nodded.

"I know" huh?

"You know?" I asked in surprise but he didn't say anything.

"Here's your green Thai fish curry, fish tacos, tuna and sesame rice balls, Italian herb crumbled fish, lemon dill salmon, Seared ahi tuna, smocked salmon and avocado. Please enjoy" the waiter placed all the dishes that Jungkook has ordered on the table.

I looked at the numerous dishes on the table and frowned. "Everything has fish in it?"

"Yes. Delicious, isn't it?" He said, rasing his eyebrows.

"But I'm allergic. I'm sorry but I can't eat" I whispered, trying to figure out that if he already knee that I'm allergic to fish then why the hell did he order all these?

"You'll eat" he deadpans.

I looked at him in confusion. Is he dumb or what? Don't tell me that he has no idea about what food allergies are.

"If I eat these dishes then my skin will burst out with red, itchy rashes which for sure make my skin bleed. I'll suffer severe stomachs. I won't be able to stop coughing and vomiting till I die" I tired to explain to him what my fish allergy means hoping that he'll understand about it.

Dude, I never knew that a billionaire could be this dumb. I mean who in the world doesn't know about allergies?

"Eat!" He command in a hallow tone. I looked at him as if he has grown two heads. What's wrong with this man? "Eat before I change my mind about marrying you and trust me you won't be able to meet your mother" he said with a cold like face. His words kept on running through my mind as I stared at him, dumbfounded.

What the hell is wrong with him? Why does he want me to eat all this even after I told him that I'm severely allergic to it? I bite at the corner of my lips and tried to find a bit of humour in his face but there was none. His face was dead serious. Is he going to break our marriage if I don't eat it?

Maybe he's forcing me to do this because he wants to take revenge on me. After all, I humiliated him. And here I thought that maybe he cared for me when he applied ointment on my wounds.

I lowered my eyes and caught a glimpse of all the dishes on the table. For me, they are nothing but poison. As soon as I'll eat fish, my body will show adverse reactions. Come on, Jisoo. You can do it. Just swallow it somehow. Remember, you've to marry this Asshole to find your mother. I took a deep breath and with shaky fingers, I grabbed the cutlery.

My heart was thumping louder and without wasting any second, I started stuffing the food in my mouth as much as I can. Soon my throat started itching and I pushed saliva down my throat to compose myself but something weird started happening inside my stomach.