𝙤𝙣𝙚 | 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚

𝐨𝐧𝐞 一i can see the future and it looks like you and i

𝐨𝐧𝐞

i can see the future
and it looks like you and i

i can see the future | tinashe
02:38 ───────────●───── 02:56

𝕀𝕀

Princess Vivi had such a strict life. Her entire life she was being guarded by dai li agents. The only friend she had was ten years older than her, who just so happened to be her personal attendant, Bora.

Since her cousin is the king, she felt very lonely, especially after her parents had died when she was a child. Vivi was only five when her parents died, so she and Kuei were raised mostly by Long Feng and the palace servants.

She was currently a student at Ba Sing Se University, where she was studying Anthropology. When she wasn't at school, she spent her days reading books that the Dai Li would specifically give to her, that was until she was seven years old when she discovered she was an earthbender. She kept it secret until she met Bora. Bora was only hired a few years back, when Vivi was twelve years old and luckily for her, she was an earthbender as well.

Vivi learned everything from Bora and she had become a master by age fourteen. They both kept it secret from Long Feng and the dai li. Vivi just preferred that they didn't know, she was afraid that Bora would be fired for teaching her.

Since Vivi had only read books that were handpicked by the dai li, Bora would sneak in newer books for her to read. Her favorite was this romance novel where the girl falls in love with the enemy general's son who was supposed to marry another girl. a/n: korra stans stand up <33

Long Feng was extremely strict when it came to Vivi going past the middle ring. He had told both her and Kuei that the reason for this was because past royals had been attempted to be assassinated when they would do charity work in the lower ring.

Vivi was currently getting dressed and Bora was helping her fix her dress. "Have you read that book I gave you recently?" she asked.

"No, I haven't gotten to it. I'm still finishing up one of the ones you gave me last week and I was planning on reading another one."

"Which one was it? The one where the girl is kidnapped and trapped in a tower her entire life?" Vivi nodded, "We'll talk about it after dinner," she smiled as she stood up.

Vivi was about to go have dinner with her cousin Kuei and his pet bear, Bosco.

She headed to the dining area where the chefs had already set up their table. One of the servants pulled out a chair for Vivi, "Your highness," he motioned for her to sit.

"Thank you," she smiled as she took a seat.

Kuei then walked in with Bosco, "Vivi! You made it!"

"Of course, they prepared dumplings today," she chuckled.