17

POV

SARA- MIA CHIN

Today was the first day of school and two weeks since mom died

Today was the first day of school and two weeks since mom died .I've been a crying mess. No friends , no significant other , nobody here for me but  sister . We've been comforting each other since mom's passing.

Stepping out of Patrick's car , I was now walking towards the entrance of Meadowbrook High School.

Reaching on the 6th form block, all eyes were on me . Hearing a group of laughter, I looked to my class entrance to see Alicia and a group of girls .

Lol, the same set a gyal dem we use to chat, and she seh she doh like a bone inah di gyal dem

Hypocrital bitch would be too much of a lovely name to call her

It's an understatement !

As I was about to enter the class I heard one of the girls said " yh mi hear seh she kill r Mada fi run off wid man and see now mi dvn see the boy a come a r gate agn "

I looked around and only shook my head . Mommy used to say before you throw fire with fire and wrong with wrong silence is the best answer.

I miss my mom and I don't have a dad . Being an orphan comes with nothing but pain.

I entered the class and sat in the last seat in the last row to the back .
I've always sat here and Alicia would sit beside me since we both are in the same Entrepreneurship class.

Mi a pray to God seh she doh come siddung here suh.

As that thought crossed my mind , speak of the devil and the devil shall appear . There came Alicia and her minions she sat right beside me with her companions sitting lined off in the other rows.

Today's Tuesday, and since I came late to kill time and get away from devotion, I know Mrs Parker-Mills will be here soon.

It's been approximately half an hour since Miss has arrived and has been teaching a new unit.

" OK class it's interaction session let's review unit 6 -Ownership "

" First question..." define Ownership and give an example "

Alicia stood up and started answering " Miss Ownership is when something is has owner mnk fi explain good but mk  mi example aguh angle listen now"

Lol Alicia has never been the smart doll it was just all about beauty . She nuh really dunce inuh but she nuh smart eeda . I was the one to motivate her and yes she was improving.

Everyone looked at her, waiting for her to give her example . She gave a little smirk before looking at her minions, then started completing her answer

" Miss just like little Miss Chin here kill r Mada fi tek r things now , where r Mada did a di original owner now Likkle miss murdera a the new owner so to conclude Ownership is passed to Sara-Mia"