10

POV
JACE CHAMBERS 18

Mi check the time and see ssh a 9 : 45 

Mi check the time and see ssh a 9 : 45  . Bbc a suh long mi inah Ali Ole. 

Jah know

3 missed calls from Tristan .... kmt man dem suppose to think mi bail pan dem .  Opening the door of my car I was now leaving Alicia's place before her mom gets home and before my plan gets fucked and not executed properly. 

The warehouse was an old abandoned factory that was it the bushes of Top Meadows . My father was the one who decided to let it be the gang's spot

Now turning on the track to the factory turned my light off going down the track and parked behind the  warehouse. 

The warehouse looked shabby on the outside to draw less attention but ok the inside it was well equipped and secures  . Standing a couple minutes incase nobody was lurking In the bushes before I went to the door . I knocked twice before I heard the security of the gang ask who was it .

" 6675341"  I said in a low tone but audible to the security. 

The door was open within second, and I was not inside the warehouse. 

" Meeting time now boss ?"

" yh find unuh bbc position Caz if mi plan fails every man knee a get a bullet hole "

Dawq yuh evil suh ? Nuh you late fi si meeting bro

Mi nuh care me run this

Staring at the gang I took a deep breath " Yow unuh listen,  A little bird tell mi Meadow Endz a have a chill night "

The gang gave me their undivided attention so I continue " Dem been a try draw we out , all beat up Shutta suh now we aguh blaze up dem endz and mek dem know who run boh yah "

Dem naah run dem block !

" yh mn "

" fresh duppy tonight inuh "

" *gun clicks* rrr skkr and tan suh "

Different comments from different members could be heard.

"Tonight a di night we aguh send back a message "  saying that I gave each member protection gears and their weapons.

Every man inah full black suh yk a yH Suh di fuckry start.

Reaching on the Meadow Endz spot we blending our with the darkness . Taking out the 4 watch men at the where  Meadow Endz  started was too easy .