45

POV
SARA-MIA CHIN

Just like the other mornings, I woke up did my morning routine now it was time to go outside into the living room where everyone was

This morning Sasha was cooking.

thought she couldn't cook

me too girl

"Mommy" Asiere said bolting towards me embracing my legs in a hug, since he's so tiny. 

" Goodmorning my baby" I said lifting him and flooding him with kisses. My action earned giggles from him.

Everyone turned around to say good morning.

My eyes found him

who?

Such man.

Sitting in the couch he didn't even lift his head to say Goodmorning like everyone else or even look at me. Mi honestly feel a way. 

minno feel sorry fi yuh

I like u better on mute

I returned my Goodmorning to all who said it and sat down in the couch facing him. Mi seh the bwoiii get up and move to bloodclaat aunty shame like dog inuh man.

murdaa

A wahm to dah likkle girl here man?

Him waah hear mi fi class mi. I turned my attention to my phone scrolling through tiktok . The house felt tense . Not only between me and princess Mateo but between the other couples in the house also. 

Oh forget me and him nuh deh .

just did aguh remind yuh 

Suddenly a smell of something burning drew me out of my thoughts and out of tiktok.

" Unuh smell dat?" I asked after realizing nobody was complaining 

Seeing Jason walking strongly over to the kitchen to Sasha I heard rumbling. Since it was a open plan kitchen and living room , we could see everything.

He grabbed the spoon from her. " Sash yuh know certain tings yuh nuh know fi dealid and yuh get up early this morning fi fuck up the food b ? and yuh know anuh me alone and sanjay yaah cook fah?" he said to the pot of burning porridge on the stove 

Damn she can't cook for real. My mind was right

Sash placed her face in her palms and started crying.

Marco got up and started arguing with Jason" bredda stop loud up the female suh we nuh grow suh inuh a fuckry style dat bro."

Without answering Jason place the spoon on the counter and embraced her in a hug and said to her " Babes mi nuh waah yuh feel nuh way if I did i'm sorry but yuh know weh mi mean b hush " he then kissed her and turned off the stove.