24

POV

SARA-MIA CHIN

I layed on the bed with my 2 feet up while he strokes his long fingers in and out of area that was soaking went with my juice. With each stroke, I felt myself surrendering to the pleasure, lost in the sensation of his touch. The red silhouette of our entwined bodies danced on the wall, a visual testament to our shared ecstasy.

 The red silhouette of our entwined bodies danced on the wall, a visual testament to our shared ecstasy

Just as I was completely consumed by the moment, my phone interrupted with a familiar ping. I could feel his movements slowing, his attention momentarily diverted. "Nah, ansa dat, b?" he asked, his voice low and husky

But I couldn't bear the thought of breaking the spell we were under. "Nooo, doh stop, doh medz dat," I pleaded, my words slipping out in a soft moan. I reached for him, pulling him closer, desperate to prolong the blissful event that was bound to unfold. 

Feeling a great amount of pressure from the cells in the back of my head to the tip of my toes I was on the verge of my climax " aughh, just doh stop lex" I moaned to him little above a whisper not wanting this moment to end . 

He chuckled before withdrawing his long fingers from my wet area.

Hate di likkle bwoii issi mn 

YUh love him hood tho

Shhh

"why yuh_" I was cut off when he placed his fingers on my lips. On instinct I started sucking on his fingers and the expression his face wore was priceless.

 I then watched as he undressed, his movements slow and deliberate, his body sculpted and powerful. My breath caught in my throat as he revealed himself to me, his nakedness, A great example of a good hood man.

He climbed onto the bed, his body hovering over mine, his lips trailing kisses along my neck and shoulders. I arched my back, eager for his touch, my fingers tangling in his hair as he teased me with feather-light kisses.

And then he was inside me, filling me completely, his movements slow and deliberate. I gasped as he plunged deeper, the sensation overwhelming in its intensity. Each thrust sent shockwaves of pleasure radiating through me, my body alive with sensation. A message notification had been blowing up since this morning and I won't allow anything toi break this moment.