Lorax x Y/N

(Onceler is going to be named Jacky because he don't got no name🥲)

It was a bright sunny day and I woke up next to Jacky. He rose and yawned smirking at me with his beautiful large blue orbs staring into mine. God he was so beautiful and I was dating him.

"Y/N, baby girl, I've gotta go work." He jumped out of bed, he was sleeping shirtless with me. He grabbed a shirt, his muscles big and large, making him exceptionally sexy.

"Aww, why today? Can't you just stay in bed with meeee? Plwease?" I rolled off the bed and pouted looking up at him with my crystal blue eyes- I mean orbs. I flip my hair with my hand before getting up.

"Baby, why don't you join me outside, you don't have to do any work. You can just watch daddy do everything." He grabbed my chin and kissed me with a huge grin. My face flashed bright red.

"Hmpf, oki." I crossed my arms before flipping my long glowing blonde hair into a messy bun and flew down the hallway and stairs, Jacky foolowed.

Jacky walked with his axe in hand wile I followed behind him. He was going to cut down some trees to make some thneed's. His was waiting for his family to come down and help him so once they did he got to chopping.

I sat comfortably in a chair on the lawn sipping on my delicious drink. Until a beam came down right next to me. It was a small orange man

"Who are tou?!" I yelled out.

"I am the Lorax and listen here girly."

"Wait- hold up. I'm not like other girls, I'm not girly! I'm not like other girls, I'm tall and nerdy, I'm not into guys like other girls." I blushed, this man was hot.

"Ooo" he smiled and looked me up and down with his bright orange fur and gorgeous neon orange orbs I blushed harder.

"How about you dump that tree cutter and we'll get together?" He said in a deep voice. I was so seduced, his voice was absolutely perfect. I looked him in the eyes and nodded before flying across the forest with his hand in mine

"Jacky, I'm breaking up with you! I love this man right here!" I yelled out dashing over to him and slapping g his face. He fell in astonishment and embarrassment.

"How could you ever chose him over me! I can't believe this! This is so unfair." Tears dashed from his eyes as he hopped away from my new hot finance. My husband grabbed his tail and floated up to me at eye level.

"Now let's kiss baby gurl" we kissed sealing the deal of our new found love. His soft hands touched my face holding it as he broke away from the kiss.

"Until we meet again." He backed up and dropped to the gorund.

"Wait what-" he did a fortnight dance and teleported to Jacky making out with him.

Lesson of the day, don't marry a man you just met.