Chapter 1

" Mom are you serious ? " Y/n asked

" Yes , I am "

" But mom how can you do this ? What if they do something to me or may be to Beomgyu ? "

" I am afraid you and Beomgyu will do something them . See Y/n , they both are really handsome but innocent and if I got know that you or Beomgyu did something to them , then it won't take me a minute to report you both to the police "

" You think I or Beomgyu will rape them ??! You trust those unknown boys more than us ??! " Y/n yelled

" Stop shouting or I will come there and beat you with slippers and yes I trust them more than you both because I know how you both are . You both are spoiled brats , always waste money and never give me any rent . One day I will surely kick you both out . "

" Mom , I am daughter and Beomgyu is your son too , so what if we don't pay the rent for now ? You will kick your children out of your house ? "

" Yes I will , I want rent from both of you by next month . They will be there by evening , I guess "

" Mom , you can't do - hello ? Mom ? Mom ?! Mom ?! "

Mrs Kim already hung up the call

" FUCK !!! " Y/n screamed

" What happened Y/nie ? " Beomgyu asked coming out while sipping his beer

" We are going to have housemate ! " Y/n said annoyingly

Beomgyu spilled the beer from his mouth

" You bastard what the heck are you doing ?! " Y/n yelled at Beomgyu

" We are having housemates ?! Means our freedom will be gone ??! " Beomgyu asked

" Yes , I am pretty sure . Mom have told them to keep an eye on us and mom was saying that she needs rent from us "

" How can mom be so cruel on us ? You should have let me talk to her . I would have done aegyo and her heart would have got melt like last time "

Y/n rolled her eyes

" Now , what should we do ? " Y/n asked biting her nails

" Let's wait for them , I wish the housemates would be Yeonjun and Soobin " said Beomgyu

" That won't happen Gyu , they have luxurious life why would they want to live in a house like this ? "

" You are right " Beomgyu sighed

" Damn Yeonjun is so hot " Beomgyu throwed back his head while closing his eyes

" You can think about him later , now think about those housemates "

" Let's see it when they will reach here . For now relax , what if they are also like us ? "

" Mom was saying they are innocent "

" What if they were just pretending ? "

" Umm... May be you are right "

" I know , let's wait for them "

" Should we clean the house first ? "

" Why ? "

" First impression is the last impression "

" Why do you want to leave a good impression ? By any chance have you seen them ? Are they handsome ? "

" No , I haven't . It's just if they are not like us then may be they will tell mom that we were partying last night "

Beomgyu groaned

" Ah ok "

They got up from there seats and started cleaning the house . After 2 hours , they sat on the tiredly .

" Damn , I am so tired . I wish I was in Yeonjun's arms now " Said Beomgyu

" Will you stop simping over him ? "

" Look who's saying the one who is head over heels for Choi Soobin "

Y/n rolled her eyes