You are save now.

Boss : Hey guys!

Pa : Boss, is it true you ran into Luca Bensonn last night?

Boss : Yes, but nothing happened.

Pa : That's not what Harry told me.

Boss : THE FUCK HARRY!

Harry : Sorry man.

Boss : Okay, he may or may not have accused us of kidnapping his brother.

Pa : why didn't you tell me this, Boss!

Boss : I didn't want to worry you. Anyway, I totally got him off our backs,
he didn't suspect a thing.

Harry : He left after saying he was going to prove that The Cobra's are the ones who have taken his brother.

Boss : CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP, HARRY.

Pa : Don't you see what this means, Boss? The Blood Roses are going to be on our backs more than ever now!

Ma : what exactly did you say to Luca?

Boss : Just that we don't know who noeul is and that we haven't taken him.

Pa : We need to be on our guard at all time and keep a low profile. The Blood Roses can't know that we have Noeul!
Do I make myself clear?

Harry : Yes, Sir.

Boss : Yes, Pa.

Boss..

I can't believe Pa sometimes, it like he forgets that I'm his son sometimes. I do whatever he asks of me without question, do I get a thank you? NO!!
As if I wasn't angry enough at him after what he did to noeul this morning.

The next morning

Boss : Where's Ma and Pa?

Fraca : They're in the basement.

Fort : Pa told us not to go down there.

Fraca : seriously, don't go down there, Boss.

Boss : why not, what are they doing down there?

Fort : You don't want to know.

Boss rushes to the basement!!

Fraca : Boss!

Fort : Pa is going to kill us.

.....................

Boss : Noeul!!

Noeul : Boss! Boss, H-help me!

Pa : Get Out, BOSS!

Boss..

The movement I entered the basement I saw how they have handcuffs him and tied his arms.

Pa : Guards take him out!

Boss : DON'T TOUCH ME!

Noeul : L-Let me go! Please, I.....

Pa : I will untied you as soon as you answer all of our questions, do I make myself clear?

Noeul : No! Untied me please!

Ma : Be quiet and answer our questions and this should all be over before you know it.

Pa : How does Luca know that you're here? Is there a tracking device on you?

Noeul : No, I don't know how he knows, okay!

Ma : The shipments that your family have been stealing from us, where are they being kept?

Noeul : I don't know, I don't know anything!