Chapter 12 Su Zhien, hold me tight

Now Wen Guli's brows were filled with joy.

Through the rearview mirror of the motorcycle, looking at Su Zhien's cute face behind him, I really wanted to grab him and rub him into my arms for a kiss.

Kiss him until his mouth is raw. Kiss him until his mouth turns red.

He had such a ridiculous idea, but Tufei's words suddenly flashed through his mind: "Brother, you must not do such rash things. If a good student like my sister-in-law is taken lightly by you, she will definitely jump into the river and commit suicide." Yes! It's possible to commit suicide by hanging! So you'd better not belittle him, it's a human life!"

Thinking about it this way made his hair stand on end, and he didn't dare to kiss her.

Forget it, take your time.

Su Zhien could have taken the bus to the county seat, but after thinking about it, she wanted to have more opportunities with him and get to know him better, so she did not refuse to get on his motorcycle. After getting on the bus, the two of them were separated from each other. He kept some distance because he was afraid that if he hugged him, he would look very unreserved and too impatient.

When Wen Guli was about to drive, he saw Su Zhien squirming in the rearview mirror. At that moment, he stretched his hands from behind, then grabbed the hands of the man behind him and held them tightly. He reached his waist and said, "Su Zhien, hold me tight. Otherwise, if I fall down later, do you want to feel so bad for me? Huh?"

Su Zhien was embarrassed by being teased, but there was no way to let go of him, so she could only hold his waist and press her body against him, so Wen Guli drove off.

Wen Guli drove very fast, like a gust of wind, which frightened Su Zhien and hugged Wen Guli even tighter.

When the two of them left the entrance of the village, Wen Guli's group of younger brothers gathered at the entrance of the village, eating popsicles and fanning themselves.

After seeing a motorcycle passing by at high speed, Doi asked in surprise: "Is that Big Brother? He actually let others ride on his motorcycle. He usually doesn't let me ride on his motorcycle, saying that I am overweight!" But he actually let others get on his motorcycle, my God! Doesn't brother love me anymore?"

"Yes, who was the man on the motorcycle who got on Big Brother? Why did Big Brother let someone else ride on his motorcycle? Could it be his sister-in-law?"

Tufei firmly denied it and said: "Impossible. You see, my sister-in-law has no time to hide from her elder brother. How could she be hugging him? She must not be my sister-in-law. If my elder brother is ruined, he won't want to find his second sister-in-law, right? Oh my God, my elder brother is so promiscuous. ."

...

Wen Guli sent the man to the county town, and Su Zhien told him the name of a factory. He had seen that this factory was recruiting part-time workers, so he wanted to go in first.

Wen Guli sent the person outside. When Su Zhien was about to say to let him go first and not wait, Wen Guli stopped him first: "You go in first, and I'll wait for you here. I won't wait as long as I want. wait."

Su Zhien had no choice but to go in.

He went in to see if anyone was hiring. This factory was a daily necessities factory.

There are not as many daily necessities as there were in later generations. Daily necessities are just a few simple things like soap powder, early toothpaste and paper towels.

Su Zhien worked in a daily necessities factory in her last life, so she was still somewhat skilled in these things, so she planned to find a job in this field, at least if she had experience. However, the factory was about to run out of work and was no longer hiring.

Several factories in a row are like this, saying they won't hire people. After all, business is not good this year, and daily necessities are not sold well, and not many people want them.

After all, everyone is doing exactly the same thing, and competition among peers is huge. It doesn't take many people.

It's not easy to find jobs these days, because a large number of students who have graduated have not chosen to continue their studies and have come to work in factories. What everyone wants is long-term workers, and he would not even consider hiring short-term workers.

If he couldn't find part-time workers, he wouldn't be able to make any money, so he was very discouraged.

Wen Guli saw him apply for the last factory job and was sad that he failed. He reached out and touched his head and said, "It's okay. If you can't find a job, you won't look for it. We won't do that crappy job. How much do you want?" I will give it all to you, and I will support you in studying from now on."