Chapter 31 Wen Guli hugged Su Zhien: Don't move.

Wen Guli insisted on sending Su Zhien home. Although they were both in the same village... they still got on the bus back to the village.

The bus is in rush hour at this time, and many people are crowded on the bus. There is no room for them, but this bus is the last bus back to the village. If you don't get on the bus, you can't go back. Plus Wen Guli is out on business today. , didn't drive his motorcycle, so he had no choice but to go up. As soon as he went up, he smelled the smell of men's sweat. Su Zhien could only squeeze in. This bus had no handrails, so he could only hold on to the corner of the chair.

Su Zhien was not Wen Guli behind him. Wen Guli was in front of him. He felt as if someone was holding him up. He turned around and looked behind him in confusion. What he saw was an uncle who smiled obscenely at him and looked at him. This smile was very captivating, and the uncle kept pushing toward him. He frowned in disgust. The next second, before he could react, Wen Guli pulled him over with one hand and hugged him.

Wen Guli kept his hand on his back and pressed his body against his own. Wen Guli was too tall. He was at least 188cm tall. After all, he was from the north. Northerners were generally taller. Su Zhien He is a typical boy from the Jiangnan water town. He is 175cm tall here, but when he looks up, he can only see Wen Guli's chin. Looking up at him, he feels that he is very powerful.

After Wen Guli hugged him, he stretched out his legs, kicked the uncle in front of him in the stomach, and shouted at him in a cold voice: "Get out."

The uncle was kicked and his stomach hurt so much that it exploded. Seeing Wen Guli's momentum, he was even more frightened and confused. He didn't dare to continue teasing Su Zhien, so he got off the bus in fear.

After the others left, Su Zhien breathed a sigh of relief and wanted to let go of Wen Guli.

As a result, Wen Guli was very strong and still held him tight, refusing to let him go. He lowered his head to his ear and warned him in a low voice: "Don't move, you're reacting."

Su Zhien: "..."

Su Zhien's ears instantly turned red at what he said. So he really didn't dare to move. He was afraid that he would make a fool of himself, so he could only maintain the movement of being held by him with one hand, because his other hand had to hold the corner of the chair to stabilize it. Body.

The weather was too hot, and Wen Guli was also sweating, but the smell of sweat on Wen Guli's body seemed to be different from those of others. His smell was better.

Su Zhien felt that his embrace was very warm, and she carefully pressed her face against his chest, hearing his strong heartbeat.

Wen Guli looked down at his fluffy hair, slightly curled his lips, and smiled proudly when Su Zhien didn't see it.

...

The road in the village was too rough, so the bus only went to the road at the entrance of the village and then dropped them off. It would take them some time to get home.

Wen Guli walked Su Zhien to the door. When he was about to leave, he said to him: "See you tomorrow."

Su Zhien nodded lightly and hummed in a soft voice, "See you tomorrow. Remember to pack your things."

Just after Wen Guli left, Su Zhien turned around and saw Su Tubao appearing out of nowhere.

When Su Tubao heard the two of them saying that they would meet tomorrow, his whole face turned dark. He came out and rushed to him immediately and asked him: "Su Zhien, what did Wen Guli just say about meeting tomorrow? I asked you to clean up. Things? Where are you going tomorrow? Are you going to elope and run away from home? "

Su Zhien didn't want to explain to him, lest he would ruin it, so he wanted to go inside: "It's nothing, and it's none of your business."

Su Tubao looked at the back of him who refused to say anything. He was furious and unwilling to give in. He rushed to him, pulled his body, searched for things, and said reasonably: "I am your brother, you said It's none of my business, but I want to see where you go!!"

Su Tu Bao was as strong as a bull, but Su Zhien was no match for him. Soon all the train tickets to Yangcheng in his pocket were snatched away by Su Tu Bao.