Chapter 53 Take your brother back to the Zhu family

But everyone knows that there are no strangers in this family, and everyone knows who the old man is thinking about.

Zhu Li, the eldest son of the Zhu family, hurried over wearing a suit and a hat. When he got here, he took off his hat.

His mother intercepted him outside and said in a serious tone: "Li'er, why did your dad call you in this time? There are so many people missing, and he only sees you alone. He must be asking you to find someone. If I hadn't guessed Wrong, I just want to take that bitch and her child back. No matter what, you promise your dad first, and you must not go looking for it later. If you can, delay it. Your dad is already in this situation anyway. , you won't live long, and when his legs hang up, everything in this family will be given to you. If you find that woman's child, then our status in this family will not be guaranteed. There's a threat."

"Your father likes that woman so much. You saw it at the beginning. Maybe he loves the house and the child also likes the child. That would be terrible. Do you understand? It took a lot of effort for us, mother and son, to survive until now. Your father is about to die. , you are just one step away from inheriting the family property."

Zhu Li's face turned cold when he heard his mother's frightened words. He pushed his mother's hand away, patted her shoulder and said, "Don't worry, I know what to do."

He pushed his mother away and walked in, looking at his father who was already seriously ill in bed.

When Mr. Zhu saw him coming in, he got up from the bed and wanted to sit down and talk to him. He quickly went over to help him lean against him.

The old man didn't finish what he wanted to say, so he coughed violently a few times and called him over: "Li'er, come here, I have something to tell you."

Zhu Junqing took out the photo he had pressed under the pillow and handed it to him and said: "This is the only photo I have of my little dream. I have treasured this photo for many years and have kept it until now. I now I'll give you the photo. Go back to Xiaomeng's old hometown and take Xiaomeng and Xiaomeng's children back. Your father and I are in this situation now, and we won't live long. Maybe next time He died in seconds, and my only wish now is to see Xiao Meng and the child."

"I always think that the child must be mine. Xiaomeng is very pure. She only loves me. She can't betray me. So the child has grown up now. If she continues to stay in the countryside, There won't be any good in it, you go and get the children and Xiaomeng back, I will make it up to them."

The person in the photo is called Su Meng. She is the woman he fell in love with eighteen years ago. He met her in a dance hall and fell in love with her at first sight. After she died, he took her to his home and gave her glory and wealth. . Let her be the second wife.

After the two got along for a while, it wasn't until he saw Xiao Meng sleeping in the same bed as his driver that he realized that Xiao Meng had been betraying him.

He was so angry at the time that he kicked her out of the house regardless of whether she was pregnant or not.

She even suspected that the child in her belly was not her own, so she didn't wait until she gave birth to the child in her belly and confessed it with blood.

I have been missing him for so many years, so my condition has worsened. Now my only thought is to see my child before I can die with peace of mind.

After Zhu Li took the photo, he took a look at the people in the photo.

Zhu Junqing caught him but didn't answer, so he grabbed his hand and begged him: "Li'er, you are my biological son. So I know your temper, and I know you will never let me down in this matter." , so I rely on you to find them, mother and son."