Chapter 196-200

Chapter 196 Zhu Li divorced him

Doi thought there would be no reaction when he heard that he was going to have a baby, but now that he heard that he was really going to have a baby, he felt a headache in his heart. He had to have a baby with another woman.

Fortunately, he had a bad belly and no children. Otherwise, now that he and this woman have children, Zhuli will definitely be bad for his children, and it is not certain whether he will let him give birth to the child.

The atmosphere in the car was not very good, and neither of the two people in the back spoke.

Zhuli doesn't know why he feels particularly uncomfortable? He didn't know what was causing this discomfort. He had never felt this kind of discomfort before, and now he kept staring at the fat man in front of him.

I just want time to pass a little slower now, and I don't want to get divorced so quickly.

They were not far from the registration office, so they arrived in a short drive. When they arrived at the registration office, the three of them left.

Doi had no experience, and he was confused when he got married last time. After signing the contract with him, he came to the registration office with him, and then said that the two of them were married and received the certificate.

When I received the divorce certificate, I hadn't gotten it in yet.

After getting off the car, Zhu Li kept staring at Tu Fei with complicated eyes, and his emotions could not be seen in his eyes.

Qian Yanyan saw the two of them making eye contact, so she quickly took them inside to register their divorce.

There is not a lot of people there now. It was also because I made arrangements in advance and told them that I would come here, so now the crowd has been cleared and people are waiting for them to come. So after arriving here, everything seems very simple. Just fill in the form and get the certificate. .

It's very simple for rural people to choose names. The name on Dofei's ID card is just Tufei. After all, there are no complicated names for rural people. They take everything directly, and then someone comes to do the household registration survey. They have to fill in a name, and then say that this person exists, and then give them an ID card, so at that time, his uncle, he called such a name, and then this The name has been used for so many years and has not been changed yet. So they are all called by this name directly.

After filling out the documents for him, Tufei couldn't figure out the situation. He only knew that he was here for a divorce, so after reading the documents, he immediately signed his name and sent them back to Zhuli.

Zhu Li took the document and glanced at Tufei. His eyes were still so complicated. He couldn't tell what emotion he was looking at Tufei. He was holding a pen and hesitated whether to sign the document.

There was no way he could sign it, after all, he couldn't even get his hand down.

I was stuck there all the time, unable to write my name.

When Zhu Li was about to sign his name, he still felt a little uncomfortable. He suddenly looked up at Tu Fei with deep eyes and asked him: "Tu Fei, do you want me to sign this document? Do you want me to divorce?"

Tufei looked at him confused, "Don't you want a divorce? If you don't divorce, doesn't that woman have to have a father in her belly? If she has a father, you two need to get married before she can register."

Zhu Li didn't look happy when he heard this, and he clenched his pen and was a little annoyed, "So you don't have any reaction to this? Even if I get married to another woman or divorce you, you have nothing to do with it. , I asked you to sign, just sign, what am I in your heart? It's already this time, and you don't have any reaction at all?"