Chapter 29: Tired of living, throw away my wife's things

Su Zhien was afraid that Wen Guli really thought that he was the kind of person who ruined other people's good intentions, so he quickly explained to him with an aggrieved voice: "I didn't. I didn't even know that you gave me the schoolbag, and my brother didn't follow me either. I told you about this, and you didn't give me your schoolbag, so I guess it was thrown away by him. He never wanted us to be together, so he often did this kind of thing."

When Wen Guli heard this, he was slightly stunned at first, but then he suddenly laughed, and his smile was so bright.

Su Zhien didn't know why he was smiling like this. The next second Wen Guli reached out and took down all five schoolbags in front of him. He bought all five colors, then handed them to the boss and said, "Check out."

After finishing speaking, he took out the money and handed it to the boss, and then he hung these schoolbags on Su Zhien's body.

Su Zhien was horrified when she saw him hanging so many schoolbags on his body, and quickly took his hand: "Are you crazy? Why buy so many schoolbags? Just one schoolbag is enough, it's such a waste of money."

Wen Guli insisted on hanging this schoolbag on his body, and said in a nonchalant tone: "I am willing to buy it for my wife. I am willing to buy as many as I want, just buy five, carry one on my back every day, and throw it away if I don't like it. "

After he finished speaking, he suddenly had a serious face and looked at him with stern and sinister eyes and said: "Next time, if that turtle grandson from Su Tu Bao dares to throw your things again, you tell me and I will take his hands off him." They're all discounted. When you're tired of living, throw away my and my wife's things."

Wen Guli spoke very loudly, reminding the people around him that they could understand and speak like a wife. Su Zhien was so embarrassed that she scolded him in embarrassment: "Who is your wife? I have nothing to do with you now."

When Wen Guli heard this, he nodded thoughtfully and said with a smile: "That's right. After all, she hasn't had sex with her yet, so what kind of wife is she? Only the one who has had sex with me is really my wife."

Su Zhien really wanted to glue his mouth! !

Su Zhien suddenly regretted telling him that he had not received the schoolbag he gave him, because he carried five schoolbags directly on his back.

Everyone would look at him doubtfully while walking on the road.

Wen Guli walked behind him all the way. The two of them walked in tandem, and there was not a big distance between them. They walked out with a feeling of pink bubbles coming out of nowhere.

Su Zhien didn't know what to say to him. He was always not good at talking to others and was very shy. At this moment, Wen Guli was still looking for a topic with him. He probably felt bored, so he was holding a cigarette in his mouth. He asked him calmly: "Where do you plan to study in college?"

When Su Zhien heard this, he raised his eyes and looked at him. If there were no accidents in this life and it was the same as before, he would still be admitted to Beihua University in the end.

He replied: "Beihua University, I want to be farther away from here, so I am admitted to a university in the north."

As long as he stayed away from here, he wouldn't have to see his family members. The further away he wanted to escape, the better.

Hearing the word Beihua, Wen Guli's eyes darkened and he didn't speak. The cigarette in his mouth was already boring. He didn't speak either. He didn't seem happy anyway.

Su Zhien saw that he had started a topic with her, and she didn't want to just stay silent with him, so she also asked him about it: "By the way, I heard your accent, you are not from the south, because you have the accent from the north. ,where are you from?"

When Wen Guli heard this, he threw the cigarette in his hand to the ground and stamped it out, saying, "A native of Beihua."