Chapter 251-255

Chapter 251 I am actually a bastard for being so bad to him

Zhang Fan was sitting in his seat just now and kept thinking about what was wrong with the teacher, because the teacher was not like this before. The teacher was very gentle to him before, but the look on his face just now made him a little afraid of the teacher. He would never use this kind of behavior. The person who was talking to him didn't know what was going on, so he kept thinking, but now he was suddenly pulled up and looked at the person in front of him for questioning, feeling that he was trying to push him away for no reason.

He said in an annoyed tone: "Zhu Li, what's wrong with you? Now I manage the company, I can give it to whoever I want, and you have the nerve to ask me if it's none of your business."

When Zhu Li heard this, he pressed him on the chair with a gloomy face and refused to let him leave. He pressed him on the sofa, clamping his legs to prevent him from leaving. He squeezed his hand and said through gritted teeth: "Tufei, you Don't challenge my bottom line. I will give you all the property you want from me, but now you are going too far and want to give my property to an outsider. Why do you know how much you are going too far? Our family has a century-old foundation and you can Leave it to an outsider."

Zhang Fan was angry at the teacher just now, and he didn't like being treated like this. He pushed him away and sneered, "You are quite shameless. What do you mean by an outsider? How can you be an outsider? He is my husband, and I want to be with him. After getting married, how can he be an outsider? You are the outsider. I have nothing to do with you. This company was acquired by me and it is my company. If I want to give it to my husband, just give it to my old publicist and give it to you."

When Zhu Li saw his face, he reached out angrily to grab his neck and pinch him. Veins popped up on the back of his hand. When he was about to pinch him, he held back and did not pinch him.

He didn't have the courage to pinch it.

Zhang Fan felt that there was something wrong with him, and now he wanted to pinch him, and said that he would put it on his neck. With that look, he irritated him with a sneer, straightened his waist and said: "Come on, Zhu Li, what do you mean, what do you want?" Do you want to strangle me to death? Then strangle me to death! If you have the ability, come down. If you strangle me now, I will call the police immediately and send you to jail."

Zhu Li was so angry that his whole body was trembling, but he really didn't have the courage to suppress it and pulled his hand back.

He knew that he had no conditions to propose to him now, so after he calmed down, he stared at him deeply, and in a slightly slower tone, he begged him and said, "Tufei, I know what I did to you was wrong before. My mother did something wrong before. You told me what you want us to do to make you happy, so that you can be happy. Now my son is given to you, the company is given to you, and everything is given to you. You can take it. But I don't allow you to give it to others. It's our family's property, and you can't do that even if you have any conscience."

Zhang Fan thought it was funny when he heard this. Looking at his face, he got up from the stool, put his hand on Zhu Li's chest, and said to him: "You are sure to do whatever I ask you to do." ?"

Zhu Li looked at him with a frown, not knowing what he meant. Zhang Fan pushed him away and pressed him against the wall, saying, "Zhu Li, injecting fertility drugs hurts. Do you want to inject me? Let you feel it." For a moment, it feels like a man giving birth to a child by force. Rape in marriage is very painful. Do you want me to find some men for you to let you experience the feeling of being forced? Zhuli, you If you haven't endured what I endured, why do you say that you and I have no conscience? Is it that I have no conscience, or do you have no conscience?"