Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131 What do you think of my figure?

This...this...this...he didn't mean it. It was just that he didn't know he was taking a shower when he came back last time. He thought he hadn't come back, so he was anxious to go to the toilet, so he opened it directly. After entering through this door, Zhu Li didn't see him open the door when he was taking a shower. He thought there was no one in the room, so he naturally left the door unlocked.

Because his voice was very low, after opening the door, I saw him taking a shower and immediately went out without being noticed by him. Although I came out, I saw everything that I should have seen. That was not missing anything. After reading it, I realized that the gap between the two people is so big. In this aspect alone, the two people are already worlds apart.

Doi used to feel quite confident with his size, but after seeing him, he thought, Damn, what a piece of rubbish.

But he never dared to speak out about it. After all, it was immoral to peek at someone's bath, so he kept it in his heart. But now he's letting it slip, which is so embarrassing.

Tu Fei refuses to speak or explain, and keeps using the faucet to feed him.

Zhu Li had no choice but to go out and close the door when he went out, so as to avoid disaster.

Dofei turned off the faucet after seeing him go out. He was scared to death.

After he finished taking a shower and was about to get dressed, he realized that he didn't bring any clothes with him. The towel had wiped his body clean but he had no clothes. He couldn't just walk out naked, could he?

Did Zhu Li come in just now to bring him clothes? So he misunderstood him and sent the person away. He was so embarrassed that he didn't know what to do. At this moment, he quietly walked to the door and opened a small gap, turned his head and looked around. Zhu Li.

Zhu Li was wet all over, so he changed his clothes and got clean after coming out. He wiped his hair with a towel, turned around and saw the person who came out of the bathroom with his head stuck out.

It comes out with its furry head, which looks very cute.

Tufei called him awkwardly and said, "Zhu Li... I forgot to bring my clothes in just now. Can you help me bring my clothes?"

When Zhu Li heard this, he threw the towel on the bed, then took his clothes and walked to the door, without intending to hand them to him, and asked him: "Then tell me frankly, have you peeked at me taking a shower? "

Doi was really shy. He couldn't hold back his blush when he asked this question. He was so shy.

He wanted the clothes but couldn't get them, so he could only nod frankly and said, "But I was not careful. I thought there was no one when I came back, so don't worry when I came in. I took one look and went out immediately. I didn't see much."

When Zhu Li heard this, he didn't give him the clothes. Instead, he smelled the clothes in front of him. He magnified his face in front of him and asked him: "What do you think of my figure?"

Tufei: "..."

Tufei felt that he was really going crazy. He was still so close to him. What should he say if he was asked such a question?

"Better than me, no fat. Mine is all fat, and yours is all lean."

Zhu Li: "..."

What's the matter with feeling a little appetizing after listening to it?

Zhu Li stopped teasing him and gave him the clothes in his hand, asking him to come out after putting them on.

When Zhu Li left the bathroom door, someone knocked on the door.