Chapter 36 Wen Guli secretly kisses Su Zhien

Wen Guli was the first person to say that he would take him out of this predicament. He said that he would take him away, so he believed it and said "Hmm" with a sour nose.

It was already around four o'clock in the afternoon when the train departed. They had been on the train for more than ten hours and would arrive at six or seven o'clock tomorrow morning.

Wen Guli knew that Su Zhien had not eaten, so he went to the county to buy a lunch box and some snacks for him to eat on the train.

The trains these days are shabby, and the closures are not that strong. The windows can be opened, and the smell is very smelly. Taking the train is like going through a catastrophe.

But Wen Guli bought Su Zhien's seat at the very back, and he endured the turmoil in the aisle for him outside.

Su Zhien had never stayed with him on a train for such a long time, so she didn't know what to do for a while. After finishing the meal, she just looked at him stupidly.

One good thing about handsome people is that you can look at that face for a long time.

Seeing him staring at her, Wen Guli smiled, then clasped the back of his head with one hand, put his head on his shoulder, and let Su Zhien lie on his side leaning on him. Yes, look at the scenery outside the window.

People go to bed early these days, so they are already ready to go to bed at eight or nine in the evening.

Su Zhien was indeed sleepy, so he yawned after looking at the scenery outside the window as it became dark, and then fell asleep in his arms in this position.

Because I was locked in that small room all night last night, I was particularly scared. He didn't sleep either and basically kept his eyes open until dawn.

The reason why the train was swaying was that the bodies of the two people were also swaying along with the train.

Seeing that the person in front of him was motionless, Wen Guli looked down at him and found that he had his eyes closed as if he was asleep.

Su Zhien really slept soundly. Wen Guli suddenly wanted to do something, so he carefully called the person in his arms to make sure he was sleeping.

"Zhien."

"Su Zhien."

"young married woman?"

"Su Zhien is a pig?"

No matter how much I screamed, the person in my arms just couldn't wake up. It seemed that he was already sleeping very soundly.

So, Wen Guli reached out and pinched Su Zhien's chin, forcing him to look up. Then, he came close to his mouth, kissed him secretly.

After kissing him, I felt satisfied.

Then I held him with one hand, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

...

After the light outside came on early in the morning, the two of them exchanged their tickets and got off the train at the station not long after. Wen Guli took the luggage, and he was not allowed to take the luggage of two people by himself.

Su Zhien didn't bring much clothes, just two or three days' worth of changes, so he didn't stop him and the two of them got out of the car together.

Yangcheng is now also a developing big city, much larger and more prosperous than the small town in the south of the Yangtze River where he is.

So after getting off the train, there were also people, and then there were also people who got on the train. There were too many people coming and going, and when they were about to disperse, Wen Guli's eyes were only for him, so at a glance She spotted him, found him, took his hand, and led him to his side, "Follow me, don't lose me."

After being held by his hand, Su Zhien felt at ease and followed him out of the train station and went to the nearby city center. After asking someone, they said there was a wholesale center nearby where they could order goods and pick up clothes.

So the two of them found a hotel near the wholesale center.

It was nothing at first, but it became difficult when the boss asked them if they wanted one room or two rooms...