Chapter 24 Su Tu Bao: Wen Guli is so annoying

The wet nurse refused: "How can this be done? You are so young that you need to eat more to stay healthy."

When Wen Guli heard this, he didn't refuse and just let him go. But when he saw the washbasin on the ground, which was covered with clothes, his face darkened and he scolded the wet nurse unhappily: "Nanny, I Haven't I told you so many times? I have money to support you, so don't take this kind of job anymore. Just stay at home and go play mahjong with others when you are free, can't you? You have to take these jobs. Work."

The nanny couldn't help but feel embarrassed: "I'm... bored and have nothing to do, so I'm looking for something to pass the time. And I don't do much here, just help others wash their hands. I can't let you either When a person goes out to work and make money, this place is no better than your home. The nanny following you out is already a drag on you, and it would be really embarrassing if she spends your money on everything. The nanny has the hands and feet to support herself. "

Wen Guli stepped forward, hugged the nanny and said, "Nanny, you have raised me since I was a child. In other words, you are closer than my biological mother. How can you be a drag? If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be alive now. Until now. The reason you left that home with me was to take care of me, because you were afraid that I would not live well. "

"Compared with the Wen family, you are indeed the same." The nanny said and sighed. "How come the good young master has ended up like this? Do you want to compromise with your father and go back? My wet nurse is very distressed when she sees you like this. Think about the life you lived in luxury and good food, and how many things you have at home. How many servants are there to serve you, but now..."

As soon as Wen Guli heard about that family, his whole expression changed. He let go of her hand and said, "That's enough, wet nurse, I said that after I left that family, I had nothing to do with that family. It doesn't matter, don't mention that home to me again, I won't go back if I leave."

When he was beaten by his father with a whip and kicked out of the house, he swore that he would never go back to that home in his life.

There is no way he would accept that dog man as his father.

When he left, his whole body was covered with whip marks. It is no exaggeration to say that his skin and flesh were really bruised and his whole body was covered with blood. His life was hanging by a thread and he was about to die. However, the old man ordered that no one dared to save him.

The purpose is to make him admit his mistake.

Wen Guli was extremely stubborn and would not admit his mistakes until his death. Just when he was about to die, it was the nanny who took him away from the house and asked for help in various ways to save him and save his life.

After he came back to life, he followed his nanny from the far north to this remote small rural village in the south.

In order to prevent others from suspecting, he told the wet nurse's identity that he was his own mother, and the two of them were orphans and widowed mothers.

I have been living in this small rural village. Although life is quite hard, I am much happier than before when I was afraid of being beaten to death by that bitch man at any time.

...

Su Tubao didn't know whether Wen Guli accepted the snack he made, but he thought that he had already accepted the snack, so he jumped back very happily when he went back.

When Su Tubao went back, he specifically told Su Zhien about this matter, deliberately showing an incredulous look on his face, and said something huge.

"Zhien, I was really scared to death by Wen Guli when I came back. How could he be so loose and affectionate? He actually blocked me at the entrance of the alley and refused to let me go, and followed him I was very close, and even snatched the snack from my hand. He actually said that the snack I made was delicious, and then he wanted to eat it. He didn't expect that he would be so in love. Anyone would want it. Teasing. I have been teased by him in the alleyway several times. He is such a jerk, and he pinches my face! He is really annoying!"