Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76 Why are you so naughty?

Tu Fei was pushed to the ground by the two women. He remembered that these two women were really bullying him too much. He wanted to fight back. The moment Qian Yanyan saw that he wanted to fight back, she stretched out her hand. She kicked his body with her feet, and the high heels hurt his chest.

The woman next to her reminded her: "Yan Yan, hurry up and leave. The teacher seems to be here. If the teachers see him beating someone, he will definitely be punished. Let's leave quickly."

Qian Yanyan saw a teacher coming not far away. She was afraid of being seen, so she had no choice but to give up. However, she was not convinced, so before leaving, she kicked him again and warned him: "You damn fat pig." , I warn you to stay away from Zhu Li in the future, he is my man, my partner, the person I want to marry, if you dare to approach him and steal a man from me, I will find someone to kill you next time."

After Qian Yanyan finished speaking harshly, she pulled her friend next to her and ran away quickly. Tu Fei stayed on the ground for a long time without reacting. People passing by saw him like this and laughed at him for falling to the ground.

Tufei felt very embarrassed. He got up from the ground and patted the dirt on his body, thinking of what the woman said just now.

She...is Zhu Li's partner?

Does Zhuli just like this kind of woman?

...

Wen Guli took Su Zhien upstairs. His dormitory was on the second floor, so he didn't need to move anything in. When he got to the dormitory room, he found that the other three roommates had already arrived in the room. After he entered When I saw an empty bed, I put my things on the empty bed, thinking about being enthusiastic and building a good relationship with my roommate.

So he waved and greeted the roommate next to him: "Hello, my name is Su Zhien."

The roommate was cleaning things and heard him greeting her. Then she raised her eyes and glanced at him, nodded and said her name was Lu Sui.

The other two roommates also came out. Seeing that there was another person in the room, they asked Wen Guli in confusion: "Classmate, are you in the wrong dormitory? Why are there only four people in our dormitory coming out? You are alone. Which dormitory is it from?"

Seeing them asking this, Su Zhien hurried over and held his hand and said, "He is not from our school. He is my partner and sent me to school."

After Su Zhien finished saying this, he felt their eyes and suddenly became strange. They stared at him without saying anything and fell silent.

Su Zhien didn't know what was going on, but he was packing his things at this time.

After he finished cleaning up, he said to Wen Guli: "I'm ready. You can go. You've seen it. Tu Fei is still waiting for you down there. Don't keep him waiting. Tu Fei sweats easily and is probably dripping with sweat now." ."

Wen Guli knew from just now that he had to stay overnight, and his face would stink when he couldn't go home.

So I was reluctant now. I stood here and my face became even worse when I heard these words. I didn't say anything and didn't seem to want to leave.

Seeing him like this, Su Zhien knew that he must be very angry, so she asked him to go outside. After seeing that there was no one outside, she stood up on tiptoes and kissed him, and asked him, "Is this okay?"

Seeing him like this, Wen Guli pinched his waist and said helplessly: "I really thought I was so easy to serve. Just one kiss can extinguish my anger."

Su Zhien grabbed his hand and said to him carefully: "Then you wait for me on the weekend and I can get it out for you when I go back over the weekend, okay?"