Chapter 10: Prime Queen Part 2

(Italics: Broadcast Feed)

With Ladybug and Chat Noir jumping across the rooftops, over in Marinette's room, Alya and Manon had recovered from their earlier shock of what happened at the end of the interview and were now channel surfing. But Alya's efforts were in vain when she couldn't find anything good to watch, and Manon started to be affected by the late hour.

"Ugh, my interview would've been so much better." Alya whined after finally turning Marinette's computer, Manon laying on her back as she started to doze off.

"Why can't we see Mommy on TV anymore? And where's Marinette?" Manon asked as her voice decreased in volume, followed by her yawning and soon falling asleep.

"I'm sure she'll be back soon before you can say super Mano- " Alya assured the five-year-old, only to see that Manon was now sleeping. Softly smiling at the snoring Manon, Alya gently picked the child up and carried her to Marinette's chaise, laying her down on the elongated chair. But the moment was interrupted when Prime Queen suddenly appeared on the computer screen.

"Welcome to a new show! Hosted by me, Prime Queen!" Prime Queen announced with an evil laugh, immediately catching Alya's attention as she turned to face the computer screen and see the latest akuma.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on the rooftops, Chat Noir and Ladybug had just arrived on a rooftop across from one of the city's numerous jumbo screens and were greeted by the sight of Prime Queen. Upon seeing the new akumatized villain, the two heroes stopped running and were still shocked.

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news!" Prime Queen quipped to the audience at home before cackling, immediately giving her true identity away to Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"Nadja?" Ladybug and Chat Noir gasped in surprise, them and nearly everyone in Paris shocked by the revelation while still watching the feed.

"Tonight, Ladybug and Chat Noir disappointed all their loyal fans by refusing to admit their love for one another." Prime Queen accused before jumping towards the back of the studio she was occupying to let the monitor previously behind her show Chloe's room on its screen. "I've prepared some trials just to see how far they're prepared to keep the truth hidden from us." the akumatized news anchor proclaimed as she grabbed a coil of cable from the edge of the cameras' feed, the big monitor revealing a now scared Chloé before Prime Queen began her plan.

Turning to the monitor behind her, Prime Queen reached her hand into the screen, suddenly going through the screen and appearing in Chloé's room with a smirk. Upon seeing the akuma entering her room, Chloé couldn't help the whimper coming from her mouth as Prime Queen stood in the center of her room. But Chloé's fear didn't last long.

"Hey! You're not allowed to come in here!" Chloe shouted at Prime Queen, the heiress's complaint being responded to by the akuma tugging on the substitute rope in her hands. "Security!" the blonde brat called out, only for Prime Queen to throw her cable rope at her, the coils wrapping around Chloé before the akuma pulled her towards them.

"Let's welcome our very first guest, Chloé Bourgeois, who's apparently a personal friend of our two superheroes." Prime Queen announced once Chloé was in her clutches, turning to face the heiress's TV-turned-monitor to address the frightened audience watching her broadcast.

"I certainly am." Chloé claimed, adopting her normal holier-than-thou attitude despite her current situation.

But Chloé's claim and Prime Queen's belief in the said claim did nothing to impress Ladybug while she and Chat Noir still stood on the roof across from the jumbo screen in front of them.