51.dinner

We walk into the the restaurant and I head over to the front desk.

"Hello reservation for Charles. Also here is my card I don't want my company paying if that's alright." I say with a smile.

"Of course. If you would like to bring them here we can get you to your table." He says.

"Awesome thank you we'll be right over." I say.

I walk over to the girls. "Our tables ready." I say. The girls nod. Alessia takes my hand and we follow the waiter to the table. When we get there I pull a chair out for Alessia and then sit next to her.

We all chat and look over the menu.

"Leah."  "Izzi." We both say at the same time. The girls laugh at us.

"So you don't know so what to get either?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"They have Alfredo." Alessia suggests.

"Okay I'll have that then." I say.

"Same." Leah says with a laugh.

"So you're a picky eater too?" Beth England asks.

"Ya. I usually just let Alessia pick since she knows what I like or get what Leah gets." I tell her. She nods and we talk until the waiter comes by and we all order our food after he leaves we all talk about some random topics.

"So you like playing with this crazy group?" Leah asks.

"Oh yeah it's great. You guys saw my interview earlier right?" I say. They nod.

"Well I meant all of it. You're a great bunch." I say with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it. You played great today by the way." Mary says.

"Thanks Mary. You all played amazing today as well. It was nice playing with you guys instead of against for once. ESPECIALLY you Mary." I say and the girls laugh.

The food soon comes and we all eat. It was actually really great food and we've been having a great time.

"I do not do stupid things." I say acting offended. Lotte laughs at me.

"Really?" Alessia says and gives me a look. I smirk a bit.

"What about when you literally jumped off the balcony from the second floor on our trip, or when you ran through the building at training or when you first got to man-" I put my hand over Lottes mouth.

"Okay, okay I do some stupid shit." I admit and the girls laugh. I let go of Lotte and soon we get ready to leave. I stand up and push in my chair and then hold my hand out for Alessia which she takes and then I push in her chair. We walk hand in hand to the exit.

"Oh shit the bill." Alex says. She goes up to the front desk and soon comes back and says "it was already payed for."

All of the arsenal girls look at me. "Izzi." Beth whines. I laugh.

"I'm so confused." Hempo says.

"Same for once you're not alone." Niamah says and pats Lauren's back. The girls laugh a bit.

"Izzi payed for the food." Leah explains.

"Ohhh"

"Izzi that's expensive mate." Georgia says.

"It's alright. Think of it as a thank you." I say.

Alessia and I start walking to the exit. The girls follow and then Keira blurts out "thank you for what?"

I laugh and say "A thank you for you all being so nice and welcoming. Plus you all deserve it."

"Well thank you." Lucy says and I get a bunch more from the girls I just smile and say "It's not big deal. It's the least I could do."

"We better head back we have training tomorrow." Leah reminds us.

"Yes captain." Georgia says and salutes while laughing. The girls burst out in laughter as well.

*time skip*

We walk into our hotel room and I launch my self onto mine and Alessia's bed and bury my face into my pillow.

"Someone's tired." Ella says and the girls giggle.

Alessia comes over and rolls me over.

"Hey." She says.

"Hello beautiful." I say and close my eyes again. The girls laugh and Alessia says "come on babe you gotta get dressed in your pajamas."

I get up and take my shirt off as I walk into our bathroom. Alessia follows me in and gets changed as well. Once she's done I open my arms and she falls into them. I kiss the top of her head and say "have I told you I love you today?" I say and Alessia giggles "yes only like a hundred times."

I smile and say "Well I'm gonna remind you every day for the rest of my life how I love you so so much."

"I can't wait. I love you too babe." She says and stands on her tippy toes and gives me a kiss. I pick her up and she squeals. I carry her into the room and throw her on the bed. Then tickle her. Alessia is laughing her ass off, me included until we hear giggling from behind us. I stop and we both look up.

"Well aren't you two cute." Mary says. Ella takes a picture of us.

"Thanks." We both say.

"JINX." We both say again but I'm quicker.

"Ha I beat you." I say and stick out my tongue. Alessia laughs but then leans up and gives me a quick kiss.

"I just love you guys." Ella says with a bit smile and lays down beside Mary in their bed.

"We love you guys too." Alessia says. I get up and check the door once I make sure it's locked I turn off the lights and then cuddle in bed with Alessia. "Goodnight guys." I say already falling asleep.

"Goodnight." They both say. Alessia also says goodnight to them.

"Goodnight izzi I love you." Alessia says and kisses my neck since she's laying on my chest.

"Goodnight princess, I love you too." I say and kiss her head. I fall asleep very quick and the other girls soon follow.