52. Training

Today we start training for our next game we also have media to do as well. Which I'm not ecstatic about but I am pumped for training. After we ate breakfast we head out to the training pitch and get warmed up.

"How do our brains remember that we forgot something, but we can't remember what that thing was?" I say randomly as we are warming up. The girls laugh and Keira says "what?"

"I mean how does that work?" I say almost to myself and then I smack my head. The girls laugh and I just keep warming up.

When we finish I say "If life were a video game, I wonder what kind of stats I'd have."

"Babe you're literally in a video game." Alessia says and pats my back.

"Oh yeah." I say and scratch the back of my neck. The girls laugh and then Sarina comes over and we get on with training. After 2 hours of drill we play some 5-side.

"The first team will be Mary, Millie, Keira, Rachel, and LJ." Sarina says and those girls get together.

"Then you will be playing Ellie, izzi, Georgia, Niamah, and Alessia." Sarina says.

"YES." I say when I hear Alessia name. Some of the girls laugh the girls I'm on a team with all gather together and we get into position to start the game.

We quickly get the ball and Georgia passes the ball right to me and I chip the ball right over Millie's head and it slides past Mary's fingers.

Keira gets the ball after our goal and holy hell. Georgia try's to get the ball from her and Keira megs her and the ball makes it to Millie I make a nice tackle and get the ball back and see Alessia making a run I pass the ball to her and she shoots but Mary saves it. The game continues like this for a few until I get the ball and fake LJ out and then I meet with Millie coming at me for the ball I flick the ball up behind my back and then I hit the ball with my head as millie goes for the tackle and it gets to Alessia who heads it into the goal.

"YESS Lessi!!" I say getting up and hugging her. I look around and see the girls all have shocked faces.

Sarina blows the whistle and it's game over we finish with our team winning 2-0.

"Dude that was insane!" Georgia says and shakes my shoulders.

"Thanks G." I say with a smile we all sit beside the field and watch the next game.

"You guys play amazing together." Lucy says as she sits next to Alessia and I.

"It's easy when shes this talented." I say and smile at Alessia.

"Oh shush." She says and blushes.

"Your guys connection is special." Lucy says softly.

"Thanks Luce." I say with a smile.

"She right." Sarina says spooking us.

"Sorry for scaring you guys but Lucy's right your guys connection is very special." Sarina say and continues to talk about the way our team played and we keep practicing.

*time skip*

Alessia and I decided to take a nap after training so that's what we're doing right now. We've been sleeping for a little over 2 hours now Alessia is snuggled in my arms and are legs our intertwined. We sleep peacefully until we're woken up by laughing. I open my eyes and see leah, Keira, Georgia, and Beth taking a picture of less and I. Alessia starts waking up and she gets met with the same sight as myself and she buries her face in my chest. I wrap my arm around her and say "what is it guys?"

The girls laugh and Leah says "we have to start media stuff in 30 minutes."

"We'll be down in a few. Thanks for waking us." I say sarcastically the girls laugh but nod and leave.

"Come on princess." I say and we both get up and get done.