Introduction

Hello everyone, welcome back or welcome to my writings.

 This is, as the title states, the rewrite for my story, "Why not both?" which, to be honest I might rename it.

Please ignore the absence of a cover picture for now, that will be resolved later. 

 Anyways, I'd just like to say I apologize for my inconsistency in uploads and the issues I had with the original.

As a suggestion to fix this, I have two options. 1: I could write out all the parts of the story and upload at once, but there wouldn't be any updates after the first one.

Or 2: I could just update the parts as I finish them, leaving you guys with spread out and many updates like before.

I will let you guys decide though, as you're the ones reading :)

Just an FYI tho, I do have up to part 4 re-done already.

The parts will probably be shorter either way, but span over a longer amount of time, for example, having lest time skips and being more fluid in the time-line.

...

Now, hear me out. I want to make this story a slow burn so badly, because I want to try and stay in character this time, especially for König, but I also like smut, as I'm sure you all do.

So, my proposal to fix this is a type of one-shot like story where between the actual story parts, I could post non-story-cannon smut scenes just to be entertaining.

They wouldn't be connected to the story at all, but it'd be a quick little read of something fun before back to business.

Those would also be posted at once with the rest of the story or updated at random.

I'll let you guys pick though. :)

Yes smut one-shots, or no smut one-shots, meaning that you'll have to wait until the story gets to that point.

Sorry for making you guys decide on multiple things for my story, I just want to make sure you guys are happiest with the product and get a chance to have a say.

Plus a pretty picture of König's eyes >w<