Part 7

//Hey guys, I wanted to give you a little treat, so here you go >w<//

//Please excuse my logic, I've never been drunk before so I'm BSing it.//

//Also, I'm learning more about writing and grammar as I go, so if you see my writing style change don't be surprised. It shouldn't change that much, but just so you know :3//

//Italics: Thinking/Dreaming (:3). Bold: Emphasis. Apostrophe('): Motions/Describing//

He was kneeling above me, hand wrapped around my throat as his hips slammed into mine repeatedly. Over and over, harder and harder with each thrust as he grunted out words of praise and swears and my name. "Fuuuuckin' hell Y/N, just like that. Take it all... Goood fuckin' girl." My own moans mixed with his and our heavy breathing filled the small, dark room. "Ghost!" I moaned out with a particularly rough thrust, my body jolting and the swirl of heat in my stomach growing hotter and hotter. He tightened his grip around my throat, shifting his hips upwards and slamming into me harder just to hear the choked noises leave my lips as my eyes watered. My back arched off the bed beneath us, giving him the perfect angle to slam into that one special spot. My eyes flared open before rolling backwards, my eyelids fluttering as I struggled to express my pleasure from the force he held over my throat. My breaths came out in rough pants, and I could hardly draw enough force to get air into my lungs. I could feel the fog of a lack of oxygen start to creep into my head, my body jolting more violently against his as I used one hand to scratch down his arm with a choked plea to let me go. He waited, held my throat until he could see my breathing grow harsher, my chest heaving desperately as I started to go limp, and then he released my throat, a wave of stimuli flooding my foggy brain and overwhelming it as he jerked his hips to hit that spot inside my heat over and over again. "Ghost!" I cried out this time, over and over as he rammed into my tensing body and held me down so I couldn't move. Over and over, his body forcing into mine as I cried out his name. "Ghost.. Ghost... Ghost..."

"Ghost.." Shit.

I woke up with a start, my head pounding worse than it had when I had hit it. My throat was raw and scratchy, my voice hoarse like I had been screaming all night. Maybe I had been? I paused for a moment, letting out a quiet groan to myself. "Please, God, don't tell me anyone heard anything," I mumbled quietly before pushing myself out from under my covers and reaching out to my bedside table. I still had some of those pain pills left and my head was killing me, so I took one and then sat myself up.

With how little I drank, I could still remember most of what had happened last night. Soap's drunken flirting, talking with people who's names I had already forgotten, König's gentle guidance and Ghost's stupid suggestion.

I groaned again, closing my eyes as I fell back against the bed, my hands covering my eyes as I laid in the darkness.

After laying in bed for what felt like hours, but was really closer to 35 minutes, there was a knock on my door, and I groaned for whoever it was to come in.

"Y/N?" it was König. His sweet, soft voice soothing the ache in my head just momentarily as I let out a sigh. "How are you feeling this morning?" he had asked, and I simply gave a grunt back in response.

He stepped into the room, closing the door behind him before noticing the lights were off.

"Can I turn on the lights? Or would it hurt your head?" he asked gently, that soft tone mixed with his German accent making me want to just reach out and give him a little kiss on the forehead. But, of course I didn't do that.

"Sure," I grunted, keeping my hands over my eyes, "you can turn them on."

He hummed back softly, flicking a switch to turn on the blazing florescents above me. He then moved closer to my cot, pulling up the stool he always used, and leaned his elbows on the mattress.